Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I voted Gary Johnson... YES this is a meme, I have asked Obama supporters some of these questions but not all of them I found this one on one of my sites and thought it was interesting. You can choose to look this up or you can choose to ignore the TRUTH and continue being a sheep. 

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Replies (61-65):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I just sang that in beekers voice

Quoting NWP:

Memememememememememememe

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krysstizzle
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Also, Micheal R Taylor, former vp of something or other at Monsanto. 

Quoting gdiamante:

NDAA - National Defense Authorization Act. One gets signed every year by the president of the US. 

Bradley Manning - Wikileaks leaker. Who ELSE was he talking to?

Syria, Pakistan, Libya and Yemen - Quite a few things. Be more specific.

Operation Fast and Furious - an ill-planned attempt to track Mexican gun runners. One Border Agent was killed.

Michael R Taylor - Former attorney, published in toxicology matters, first appointed to the FDA in 1991, moved to USDA, taught at a couple of universities of medicine in the DC area, now a deputy commissioner at the FDA. Shining example of Washington cronyism here, and it started under the Bush administration.

Hank Paulson - 74th Treasury Secretary, appointed by GW Bush.

First president to kill an American citizen and his son by drone - Barack Obama. Needs to be noted the "american citizen" was Anwar al- Awlaki, a leader of al Qaeda, who was connected to three of the 9/11 hijackers, the accused Fort Hood hijacker and the underwear bomber. The 16 year old was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that's the fault of his father. Wrong place wrong time deaths happen daily. I'm going to be callous about it and put the blame squarely on al-Awlaki.

Medical marijuana raids - Pres. Barack Obama. And this is the ONLY thing in your list that I see as a problem.

Contributors - The second biggest contributor was Irwin Jacobs. Founder of Qualcomm. (Who also endorsed a Republican for mayor of San Diego. Irwin's got one win, one loss in the last election.)

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Please don't use the R-word. It is against TOU in that context.

Quoting angelmj:

Racist, are you retarded? The color of this mans skin means shit to me, I am colored, why on earth would I care about someone elses color? This is about the facts and things that are going on right now even. If you don't have a better comment then OHMYGOD she does not support Obama she must be racist you should just go some where else because that allegation is FUCKING STUPID.

Quoting Dr.Rustles:

im sorry are you mad that the majority of americans arnt racest white people ... i bet you feel real lonly 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wanita61
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I agree information that endanger lives and security should be kept from the public. But in the case of Fast-and-Furious, his abuse of the executive power was clearly to cover up for Eric Holder. All congress asked for was the document showing who knew what and when. How would it have endangered lives ? Not forgetting a patrol agent had already lost his life in that case.

Believe me, I don't enjoy disrespecting my president but this one absolutely gives me no reason to respect him.

You can hate Bush all you like but at least he really tried to keep the country and its citizens safe.

BTW, Reagan did not have Alzheimer when he was in office.

Quoting mikiemom:

I completely disagree about the transparency - Obama is making information open to the public that has never been available before much to the disdain of many career federal workers. The information they are making public is unprecedented.  I'm sorry but there is such a thing as classified information and frankly it's not really the presidents decision to make certain things public. Details of somethings endanger lives and national security so too bad, you don't need to know all the details all the time. And if you think the Bush's were transparent - Daddy Bush and the CIA - well ok, keep believing that. Contra scandal - and before anyone says that was Reagan, do you really think a man with Alzheimer's was running the white house?

Quoting wanita61:

Before I proceed, I'd like to say I appreciate your tone and hope we can continue to discuss without attacking each other.

I do respect the office but as for the person holding the position, I'm sorry to say he will have to earn my respect. As of now, I can't find a reason for respecting him. Take for example, Benghazi. Four Americans, including the ambassador, were murdered and he apologized to the terrorists, arrested an American you-tube film maker whose video no one has seen. He refused to say it was terrorism and continued to blame it on the you-tube video, thus sparked world wide violence by the Muslims;  and today General Petraeus resigned just 5 days before the hearing. Don't you smell something fishy?

He promised to be the most transparent president but instead he's the least transparent of all. There are numerous other reasons that made me lose respect for him. It would take several pages to list them all.

Quoting mikiemom:

I was respectful while he was in office, I was a military spouse at the time and was very respectful of the commnander in chief that was elected to the office.

Quoting wanita61:

Oh, I apologize. I should be as respectful as you guys did when George Bush was in office.

Quoting mikiemom:

Please respect our sitting president. Making up names speaks more about you than it does President Obama.

oh damn welcome back eastcoast.

Quoting wanita61:

No, they just made a mistake in hoping the 3rd party might win. They probably despise Obummer as much as I do and believed the lies that Obummer spewed on Romney.

Quoting mikiemom:

check out the percentages in the states where romney lost, there votes would not have mattered and did it ever occur to you that maybe to them Romney was worse so they voted for their 3rd party knowing that it might help Obama win and they were making a statement with their vote.

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

I don't mean to bash you or anything like that but do you realize if you and others had not wasted your votes on  Gary Johnson, this Liar-in-chief might not have had a second term?

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I'm not taking anyone's "side" as I've never expressed my opinion on this subject.  I just wanted to point out the irony in what was stated here.  Basically, don't release information that can endanger lives.  But release this document because what could possibly be in it that could endanger lives?  Maybe there is, maybe that is why it hasn't been released.  As I said, just found that ironic.

Quoting wanita61:

I agree information that endanger lives and security should be kept from the public. But in the case of Fast-and-Furious, his abuse of the executive power was clearly to cover up for Eric Holder. All congress asked for was the document showing who knew what and when. How would it have endangered lives ? Not forgetting a patrol agent had already lost his life in that case.

Believe me, I don't enjoy disrespecting my president but this one absolutely gives me no reason to respect him.

You can hate Bush all you like but at least he really tried to keep the country and its citizens safe.

BTW, Reagan did not have Alzheimer when he was in office.

Quoting mikiemom:

I completely disagree about the transparency - Obama is making information open to the public that has never been available before much to the disdain of many career federal workers. The information they are making public is unprecedented.  I'm sorry but there is such a thing as classified information and frankly it's not really the presidents decision to make certain things public. Details of somethings endanger lives and national security so too bad, you don't need to know all the details all the time. And if you think the Bush's were transparent - Daddy Bush and the CIA - well ok, keep believing that. Contra scandal - and before anyone says that was Reagan, do you really think a man with Alzheimer's was running the white house?

Quoting wanita61:

Before I proceed, I'd like to say I appreciate your tone and hope we can continue to discuss without attacking each other.

I do respect the office but as for the person holding the position, I'm sorry to say he will have to earn my respect. As of now, I can't find a reason for respecting him. Take for example, Benghazi. Four Americans, including the ambassador, were murdered and he apologized to the terrorists, arrested an American you-tube film maker whose video no one has seen. He refused to say it was terrorism and continued to blame it on the you-tube video, thus sparked world wide violence by the Muslims;  and today General Petraeus resigned just 5 days before the hearing. Don't you smell something fishy?

He promised to be the most transparent president but instead he's the least transparent of all. There are numerous other reasons that made me lose respect for him. It would take several pages to list them all.

Quoting mikiemom:

I was respectful while he was in office, I was a military spouse at the time and was very respectful of the commnander in chief that was elected to the office.

Quoting wanita61:

Oh, I apologize. I should be as respectful as you guys did when George Bush was in office.

Quoting mikiemom:

Please respect our sitting president. Making up names speaks more about you than it does President Obama.

oh damn welcome back eastcoast.

Quoting wanita61:

No, they just made a mistake in hoping the 3rd party might win. They probably despise Obummer as much as I do and believed the lies that Obummer spewed on Romney.

Quoting mikiemom:

check out the percentages in the states where romney lost, there votes would not have mattered and did it ever occur to you that maybe to them Romney was worse so they voted for their 3rd party knowing that it might help Obama win and they were making a statement with their vote.

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

I don't mean to bash you or anything like that but do you realize if you and others had not wasted your votes on  Gary Johnson, this Liar-in-chief might not have had a second term?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN