Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Vaccine bombshell baby monkeys develop Autism

Posted by   + Show Post

Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys develop autism symptoms after obtaining doses of popular vaccines
on NOVEMBER 3, 2012 · in HEALTH
12:58 pm
By Sola Ogundipe

Following a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which revealed that many infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research,developed autism symptoms, question marks over the ultimate safety of vaccines have come to the fore.

The groundbreaking research findings presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) in London, England, have revealed that young macaque monkeys given the typical CDC-recommended vaccination schedule from the 1990s, and in appropriate doses for the monkeys’ sizes and ages, tended to develop autism symptoms. Theirunvaccinated counterparts, on the other hand, developed no such symptoms, which points to a strong connection between vaccines and autism spectrum disorders.

This development which deconstructs mainstream myth that vaccines are safe and pose no risk of autism, was brought on by after studies on the type of proper safety research on typical childhood vaccination schedules that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) should have conducted — but never has — for such regimens.

Included in the mix were vaccines containing Thimerosal, a toxic, mercury-based compound that has been phased out of some vaccines, but is still present in batch-size influenza vaccines and a few others.

Also administered was the controversial measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, which has been linked time and time again to causing autism and various other serious, and often irreversible, health problems in children.

“This research underscores the critical need for more investigation into immunizations, mercury, and the alterations seen in autistic children,” said Lyn Redwood, Director of SafeMinds, a public safety group working to expose the truth about vaccines and autism.
“SafeMinds calls for large scale, unbiased studies that look at autism medical conditions and the effects of vaccines given as a regimen.”

Adding to the sentiment, Theresa Wrangham, president of SafeMinds called out the CDC for failing to require proper safety studies of its recommended vaccination schedules. Unlike all other drugs, which must at least undergo a basic round of safety testing prior to approval and recommendation, vaccinations and vaccine schedules in particular do not have to be proven safe or effective before hitting the market.

“The full implications of this primate study await publication of the research in a scientific journal,” said Wrangham. “But we can say that it demonstrates how the CDC evaded their responsibility to investigate vaccine safety questions. Vaccine safety oversight should be removed from the CDC and given to an independent agency.”

by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
frogbender
by Captain Underpants on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Actually, studies are finding more and more that advanced age of men fathering children is a likely factor in autism. Sperm is more likely to have mutations as men get older. 

AdellesMom
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM
There's no proof for anything that you stated. There's no such thing as "stagnant Autism."

Quoting GOBryan:

No because not everyone carries the stagnant disorder in their dna. If vaccines caused Autism, that means that everyone who was given the vaccine would have Autism and that's not accurate, however, for someone who carries it in their dna, it is likely to trigger it. Vaccines are not the only things to trigger it but I am positive that it's one. 

It's like Cancer. If it runs in the family, you then have a stagnant form in your dna but it doesn't mean that it ever has to get triggered to make it an active full blown Cancer unless something triggers it. 

I do wish to add that ever since we have stopped vaccinating my son and giving him Cardio Chelate pills which is a metal detox, he has improved substantially. Even his disorder doctor is amazed at his improvements. My son is not the only one that has improved while taking those pills. He had a school mate that was much worse than him and he's now being studies by UCF because he's made a 180 degree turnaround in his improvement. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

No. That would mean that those vaccines caused Autism. If I give my son a bug, he's perfectly fine, and that bug I gave him "triggers" a cold--that bug caused my son's cold.

Quoting GOBryan:

No but certain vaccines DO trigger Autism. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Vaccines don't cause Autism.

How do you know if a monkey has Autism symptoms?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GOBryan
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM

We know more than you think. It's just not beneficial for the big companies where money is more important than the health of our kids. 

I do wish to add that ever since we have stopped vaccinating my son and giving him Cardio Chelate pills which is a metal detox, he has improved substantially. Even his disorder doctor is amazed at his improvements. My son is not the only one that has improved while taking those pills. He had a school mate that was much worse than him and he's now being studies by UCF because he's made a 180 degree turnaround in his improvement. 

Quoting tooptimistic:

We don't know the caude of autism.  No proof it is in someone's dna.

Quoting GOBryan:

No because not everyone carries the stagnant disorder in their dna. If vaccines caused Autism, that means that everyone who was given the vaccine would have Autism and that's not accurate, however, for someone who carries it in their dna, it is likely to trigger it. Vaccines are not the only things to trigger it but I am positive that it's one. 

It's like Cancer. If it runs in the family, you then have a stagnant form in your dna but it doesn't mean that it ever has to get triggered to make it an active full blown Cancer unless something triggers it. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

No. That would mean that those vaccines caused Autism. If I give my son a bug, he's perfectly fine, and that bug I gave him "triggers" a cold--that bug caused my son's cold.

Quoting GOBryan:

No but certain vaccines DO trigger Autism. 

Quoting AdellesMom:

Vaccines don't cause Autism.

How do you know if a monkey has Autism symptoms?

AdellesMom
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Interesting. Especially considering the fact that my sons biological father was old as dirt when my son was conceived.

Quoting frogbender:

Actually, studies are finding more and more that advanced age of men fathering children is a likely factor in autism. Sperm is more likely to have mutations as men get older. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Quoting specialwingz:

Not everything is safe for everyone they need to do more research. Drug Co. pay people to say what they want remember they make a shit load of money so they can pay anyone off.
As a parent I want more research. Common since will tell you this is new, kids are getting sick left and right. You should want to know why?
gammie
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Quoting specialwingz:

than be grateful you are lucky!
GOBryan
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I didn't say stagnant Autism. It is a disorder that is part of one's dna.. That is fact. I won't argue with you. I know what caused my son's like many other parents of Autistic kids. I know who we have spoke with during our investigation and I know that Caridio Chelate pills that are metal detox pills are helping him improve. People are affraid to see the truth and want to believe that the government and big pharm companies would never try to cover these things up but the reality is that they are good about covering things they don't want people to know and there's alot of people who are too afraid to believe the positibilities but we'll agree to disagree. 

What's that commercial?? If it's on the internet it must be true so just because they choose to deny it, then it can't be factual. 

Quoting LauraKW:

There is no such thing as "stagnant autism". There is one documented case of a girl with a mitochondrial disorder reacting to a vaccine and developing autism. I dont remember all the details offhand, so youll have to look it up for specifics. But my point is that condition was not dormant autism waiting for a trigger. You know somebody that talked to somebody that told them the truth. Forgive me if I don't take that as fact.

Quoting GOBryan:

Certain Vaccines trigger Autism for those who have the stagnant condition in the body of those who are sensitive to it. My husband has spoken with the wife of a retired pharm consultant and they know it does but it's big business. Even doctors who admit it have their reputation attacked because they want to keep people ignorant and continue covering it up. 

Quoting caito:

Will people ever let it go? Vaccines don't cause autism. The end.

romalove
by Roma on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Quoting AdellesMom:

Same here.

My son is Autistic. But, his Autism wasn't caused by vaccines. Vaccines don't cause Autism.

Quoting specialwingz:

Oh, please.  All 4 of my kids were vaxed and all played the typical baby games!  JSMDH.

Quoting gammie:

In my own family we saw my grandson regress every time he got the Vaccines. He has Aspergers.

Second child got only the first shots and she showed signs and they stop giving her vaccines

the third child has no vaccines and he is the only one that did baby games like peek-a boo

And her doctors agree not to give the 3 child vaccines.

When you see it with your own eyes you know something is wrong with the vaccines.

My husband has two brothers.

Each brother has an autistic son.  One brother also has two daughters, who are not autistic.

One of the autistic nephews is more severely impacted than the other, but he also had other issues with his head, he has hydrocephalus and required a shunt and he also had craniostenosis, which required skull surgery.

Not any of this has a lick to do with vaccines, but with, I believe, genetics, since we have two brothers in the same family with autistic kids.

gammie
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Quoting Momniscient:

WTF I want more research you just want to roll over!

Kids safety should come first.

Doctor Oz does not Vaccinate or does not believe in the flu shots
gammie
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Some of you women think you know it all more than the researchers that have spent years on this study so why don't you do a study?

I would think you would want all the info out there to make our children are safe.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN