Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Israelis finally finishing off Gaza ::breaking news::

Posted by   + Show Post
I am on mobile and can't link it but Gaza is under siege by Israel. Guess they are finally finishing up their genocide of the Palestinians. My heart goes out to them all. Our tax dollars at work :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Replies (161-161):
im23vaughn
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
No I'm not. Back on the early 1900 they had amble opportunity to fight back & they did. They have lost this battle. Many of the current inhabitants of countries are not the original. Look at the Indians for example.I don't see many rushing to give this country back to its owners. If the Palestinians need land they do not get to choose where they get stay. Israel does.

Quoting Raintree:

The Scots 'lost' because they weren't allowed to have real weapons, and had to handmake interesting things in order to defend themselves. 

You're holding the Palestinians to a standard the rest of the world hasn't been held to.

Quoting im23vaughn:

Well seeing that you don't know my opinion on South Africa its silly to quote me.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I quoted YOU because YOU stated they should vacate or die.

Quoting im23vaughn:

Why speak of everyone & then quote me? The Palestinians are fighting they are just losing.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

That's funny... I don't remember everyone telling the People of South Africa to vacate or face the wrath of their Occupiers. Everyone told them to fight the Apartheid.

Quoting im23vaughn:

They need to vacate the land period. Or die. Those are the harsh realities of it. Over 5000 Palestinians have died. And no one is helping them fight Israel. They need to leave the land. Our face the wrath of Israel.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting im23vaughn:

Because they hate Israel. From what I've read Hamas hates Israel just as much as Israel hates him. Now this last time I'm not sure but 2 years ago it, was Hamas who started it.

Let me say this... I am not a Christian so i don't believe they are the chosen ones. But i do believe in war & to the victor go the spoils. Palestinas need to leave they lost the war. Same thing happens to every other country who lost their war.. War is ugly. We can go back to every countries history & find a war where the losers vacated the land. Fair is fair.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting im23vaughn:

Yea its not black & white. Its the case of the smaller weaker kids constantly picking on the bigger stronger kids & when the bigger juts fight back screaming fowl. The Palestinians routinely fire at ISrael they just have crappier weapons so they do less damage.

Why do the Palestinians routinely fire rockets at Israel?

There was no war to lose. It was an and is an occupation. It's about the holocaust of Palestine.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)