Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Congressman Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM
  • 17 Replies

A great speech!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gammie
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:35 PM

We could of had a great president !

a_emily21
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

:-(  I TOTALLY agree.

Quoting gammie:

We could of had a great president !

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

*waves merrily*

goodbye

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Has he stop talking yet?

Ron Paul is a disgrace to anyone who loves this country.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Ron Paul took a oath to protect the Consititution and he has stuck to it. Mean while other congress man have said everything they do is unconstitutional (okay fixed)  and they the court work it out.

When he worked in a hospital he paid for some of the poor who could not get care and would not get care because they where a mix race. 

Just because he is not a neocons, believes in  protecting our country but killing for power.

He does not believe in printing and borrowing money to send to other countries.

He believe in helping the American people first.

Ron Paul  is a honest man and you call him a disgrace?

We had a chance to have a great president. Like Ronald Reagan he was also hated by people who were easyly fooled by media and now he is considered a great president. 

Look in a mirror next time you call anyone a disgrace. 

WWGD he would of voted for a is honest man. People who tell the truth are not liked very much.

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
First oft, what the heck is a "Consisitution," at first; I thought it was a typo, but, later on you write "unconsisitution" so I don't think it is a typo. Well lets assume you meant "constitution" as in the United States Constitution.

Can you name one major person in either the Republican or Democratic Party, that ever announced, "I'm against the US Constitution, vote for me."

He may have helped people of mixed race, but he also made public announcement that he was proud to have never serve a Jew. In fact. When the known racist David Duke run for governor of Louisiana, Dr Paul was the only national republican to endorse David KKK Duke.

Dr Paul, has written extensively on how "Jews" are ruining this country because of their ownership of the FED.

Your others sentence, "...don't make he isn't a neocon but killing for power." Really, do you mean he doesn't support unwarranted killings? Ok, that's nice; but, in Rwanda where 700,000 thousand people were killed (genocide) there both liberal (not really known as neocons) and conservatives agreed we should stop these unwarranted killings Dr Paul said it should continue ... For whatever reasons, he supported killings so someone could get power.

In the end, just because he talks with Alex Jones doesn't mean he is an honest man.

So yes, he is a disgrace to all Americans ... so I guess you're a disgrace too, for supporting this Dr Paul.

Quoting gammie:

Ron Paul took a oath to protect the Consisitution and he has stuck to it. Mean while other congress man have said everything they do is unconsistutional and they the court work it out.

When he worked in a hospital he paid for some of the poor who could not get care and would not get care because they where a mix race. 

Just because he is not a neocons, believes in  protecting our country but killing for power.

We had a chance to have a great president. Like Ronald Reagan he was also hated by people who were easyly fooled by media and now he is considered a great president. 

WWGD he would of voted for a is honest man. People who tell the truth are not liked very much.

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Quoting Donna6503:

First oft, what the heck is a "Consisitution," at first; I thought it was a typo, but, later on you write "unconsisitution" so I don't think it is a typo. Well lets assume you meant "constitution" as in the United States Constitution.

Can you name one major person in either the Republican or Democratic Party, that ever announced, "I'm against the US Constitution, vote for me."

He may have helped people of mixed race, but he also made public announcement that he was proud to have never serve a Jew. In fact. When the known racist David Duke run for governor of Louisiana, Dr Paul was the only national republican to endorse David KKK Duke.

Dr Paul, has written extensively on how "Jews" are ruining this country because of their ownership of the FED.

Your others sentences don't make he isn't a neocon but killing for power. Really, do you mean he doesn't support unwarranted killings? Ok, that's nice; but, in Rwanda where 700,000 thousand people were killed (genocide) there both liberal (not really known as neocons) and conservatives agreed we should stop these unwarranted killings Dr Paul said it should continue ... For whatever reasons, he supported killings so someone could get power.

In the end, just because he talks with Alex Jones doesn't mean he is an honest man.

So yes, he is a disgrace to all Americans ... so I guess you're a disgrace too, for supporting this Dr Paul.

Quoting gammie:

Ron Paul took a oath to protect the Consisitution and he has stuck to it. Mean while other congress man have said everything they do is unconsistutional and they the court work it out.

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/156571_429222273803425_1697594787_n.jpg

gammie
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I Like this quote I dislike this quote

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. 

Quoting Donna6503:

Your others sentences don't make he isn't a neocon but killing for power. Really, do you mean he doesn't support unwarranted killings? Ok, that's nice; but, in Rwanda where 700,000 thousand people were killed (genocide) there both liberal (not really known as neocons) and conservatives agreed we should stop these unwarranted killings Dr Paul said it should continue ... For whatever reasons, he supported killings so someone could get power.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Trust me no normal person will believe your lies.

What I stated was just the stuff Ron Paul had to deal with in the 2012 GOP primary. His basic answer was, "I didn't know that stuff was in my very own newsletter." So I was actually being fair in not stating his bigger problems in which is truly more troubling.

As for your other reply nothing is stated so I don't no how to reply to you there, sorry

Quoting gammie:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. 

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM

OMG even the Republican Party in 2008 said it was a lie.

Talk show host Mark Lavin was the only one saying this because RP does not believe in sending money to other country's when are broke. 

You should be smarter than this!!

Quoting Donna6503:

Trust me no normal person will believe your lies.

What I stated was just the stuff Ron Paul had to deal with in the 2012 GOP primary. His basic answer was, "I didn't know that stuff was in my very own newsletter." So I was actually being fair in not stating his bigger problems in which is truly more troubling.

As for your other reply nothing is stated so I don't no how to reply to you there, sorry

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)