Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Well damn! I wanna be black or latino too

Posted by   + Show Post
Then I could have gotten a present from Obama! He gave gifts to blacks and latinos, but forgot about the white people.

Really romney? If that were true, why did you concede ao early?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
cholita1978
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I'm latina, and I have not received anything for free (except one present on my bday :-) and that was from my mom.

manifer_momma
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I didn't get anything. Wasup with that?! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM
3 moms liked this

Well, if Romney said it, it must be true.

*insert eye roll*

gammie
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:11 AM

This is what Mitt Romney had to say of Obama’s “gift-wrapped” election:

“In each case they were very generous in what they gave to those groups. [...] With regards to the young people, for instance, a forgiveness of college loan interest, was a big gift. Free contraceptives were very big with young college-aged women. And then, finally, Obamacare also made a difference for them, because as you know, anybody now 26 years of age and younger was now going to be part of their parents’ plan, and that was a big gift to young people. They turned out in large numbers, a larger share in this election even than in 2008.”

"Government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government to take away everything you have".................

"The course of history shows that as government grows, liberty decreases"

This was written long ago for a good reason, Jefferson new what the government is capable of doing, taking away our freedoms, and we the people need to wake up and see that nothing is for free.

Everything is a give and take, is losing your freedom worth it?

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Romney is delusional and now dangerous because his view of reality was shattered. He has to come up with something that only works in his head a couple of insane asylum residents in order to process his loss.

Nobody expected free stuff you people are reaching and are fucking racist and ignorant.

Aslen
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting mikiemom:

Romney is delusional and now dangerous because his view of reality was shattered. He has to come up with something that only works in his head a couple of insane asylum residents in order to process his loss.

Nobody expected free stuff you people are reaching and are fucking racist and ignorant.

you people? Who is "you people"? I voted for Obama, and found this sad, that Romney still has to use race to make him fee better. Chill OUT

ashellbell
by shellbark on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:44 PM
3 moms liked this
My.weed dealer let me by a sack with my food stamps when Obama won. Does that count?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Romney is so out of touch and once again speaks when he doesn't think he's being recorded.

pamelax3
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:24 PM

smh

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I got 4 more years!! yay me!! I won't hold my breath anything else though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN