Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

San Francisco Nudists Sue To Block Proposed Ban / nude photos

Posted by   + Show Post

The picture was nude people on bikes. It wasn't a pretty picture anyway.

I say ban it!  they can go to their clubs and run around nude there.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Replies (21-26):
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no problem with nudity but damn I think riding a bike nude would be really uncomfortable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illegallyblonde
by Lawyerupbeeches on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I don't think it will pass. The Bay Area is pretty big on nudity as a form of expressive speech.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I don't mean the rap videos.  I mean when I'm walking past store fronts blasting the music, or when I'm stuck next to the idiot in traffic with it blaring...things like that.  

Quoting gammie:

I have seen very so called sexy stuff SNM on store windows. I did find it offensive and It does take a lot for me to find offensive.

Some Rap video's are disrespectful for women. I think that is different you can protest by not buying it.

Naked in the streets I say NO!

Quoting katzmeow726:

SHould they ban lingerie ads in public?  Rap music with cuss words? There are lots of things people find offensive...but a body is a body.  America has this stupid thing of where it's okay to have half naked sexy women posing in an ad, but nudity is offensive?  Talk about mixed messages.

It seems nudity is okay, as long as you're sexy by society's standards. 

Quoting gammie:

I understand that they can control what we put up here, they see it as offensive. "offensive" is my point some people do not like it here or out in the streets, that is why they want to ban it.

Quoting katzmeow726:

Cafemom is a private business, they can do however they please....but this seeks to bad nudity in public.  Different bird.

Quoting gammie:

If I can't show pictures here than how can they walk around naked.

I also don't care if people walk around nude. I just may not want to see it in a mall or a restaurant.

Quoting katzmeow726:

How does that prove your point?  I'm just saying it violates CM's TOS.

I don't support the ban.  Nudity doesn't bother me 

Quoting gammie:

This proves my point it should be baned, if you can't show a news article with these pictures where most kids are not around, how is it they walk around nude in the streets?

Quoting katzmeow726:

May want to delete the photos, otherwise this post will go poof.

Quoting gammie:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Dude...It is uncomfortable with clothing.  Can you IMAGINE the chafing nude?

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I have no problem with nudity but damn I think riding a bike nude would be really uncomfortable

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
olivejuice2
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM
I don't get why some people find nudity offensive. Clothing can be offensive,or tattoos. But a body is a body.
gammie
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM

bad words don't bug me at all. But when the music describes a "sex acts" then I think that is offensive. Idiots in traffic  we can't stop that nor do I want to stop it, I just roll up my window, they have a right to blow their ears off.

I'm for true freedom and that is hard to understand, because yes people will be free to be annoying.

Quoting katzmeow726:

I don't mean the rap videos.  I mean when I'm walking past store fronts blasting the music, or when I'm stuck next to the idiot in traffic with it blaring...things like that.  

Quoting gammie:

I have seen very so called sexy stuff SNM on store windows. I did find it offensive and It does take a lot for me to find offensive.

Some Rap video's are disrespectful for women. I think that is different you can protest by not buying it.

Naked in the streets I say NO!

Quoting katzmeow726:

SHould they ban lingerie ads in public?  Rap music with cuss words? There are lots of things people find offensive...but a body is a body.  America has this stupid thing of where it's okay to have half naked sexy women posing in an ad, but nudity is offensive?  Talk about mixed messages.

It seems nudity is okay, as long as you're sexy by society's standards. 

Quoting gammie:

I understand that they can control what we put up here, they see it as offensive. "offensive" is my point some people do not like it here or out in the streets, that is why they want to ban it.

Quoting katzmeow726:

Cafemom is a private business, they can do however they please....but this seeks to bad nudity in public.  Different bird.

Quoting gammie:

If I can't show pictures here than how can they walk around naked.

I also don't care if people walk around nude. I just may not want to see it in a mall or a restaurant.

Quoting katzmeow726:

How does that prove your point?  I'm just saying it violates CM's TOS.

I don't support the ban.  Nudity doesn't bother me 

Quoting gammie:

This proves my point it should be baned, if you can't show a news article with these pictures where most kids are not around, how is it they walk around nude in the streets?

Quoting katzmeow726:

May want to delete the photos, otherwise this post will go poof.

Quoting gammie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN