Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Found this on Facebook:

MY NAME IS PALESTINE, I have been under occupation since 1948. Since then, my people have been killed everyday. From unborn children being ripped out of pregnant women, to the elders being dragged out of their homes, beaten up brutally, knocked down on their knees and lined up to be killed. Mothers lose their children everyday, wives are left widowed and children are left orphans. My people live in fear everyday, knowing that any minute, their front door will be kicked down by Israeli soldiers and will be shot down one by one. Knowing that their children, mothers and fathers may never return home due to being killed by the Zionists.

My children are seen as terrorists because they throw stones at the Zionists tanks and drones. The media has made me look like a terrorist state and my people as the enemy. The media makes Zionists look like the victim. The media makes it look okay for an illegal state under the International Law to take over the home of innocents.

My name is Palestine. I exist. My people exist. And though I don't exist in the media's and Zionists eyes, though I don't exist on the map, I exist in the heart of millions around the world..

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Replies (31-40):
nomadbrat83
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM
We got it, it's poor me innocent oppressed Palestine week on CM. Noted, thanks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Did you not read my answer? I side firmly with Israel on this issue. They signed the papers, "Palestine" (which still isn't actually a country) didn't. Palestine, along with several other countries declared war on the brand new Israel. They lost. Israel won.

Palestine has continued to reject the partition, continued to wage a very ineffectual war against Israel, continued to let it's people suffer and live in squalor. That is a choice Palestine makes. If the people are sick of it (and I firmly agree they have every right to be) then they need to toss Hamas and the rest of their ilk across the nearest border or execute every one of them and get on with living peacefully.

Since the people voted for Hamas, I question whether there was a fair vote, or if they actually just enjoy getting their collective behinds blown up every time they nibble on Israel. If that sounds flippant, it's because it is to a certain extent. Every time this comes up I see a chihuahua running up and biting the leg of a great dane ... and then howling for help when the great dane sits on him. Can't help it.

I don't like war. I don't like death and destruction. Sane people do everything possible to avoid it ... which also makes me question just how sane anyone in Palestine is that supports Hamas or lobbibng bombs at Israel.

Right now all I've got to say to them is the same thing the progressives/liberals say to people who are fed up enough to sign a petition to secede ... 'get a grip' and start cooperating and compromising (and don't expect Israel to do so because 'they won').

Quoting stacymomof2:

What is your response to MuslimahPJs posts?  Do you deny their accuracy or do you not care?

Quoting Farmlady09:

Are you NOT aware that the aggression started with Palestine and several other Arab countries? They started a war against Israel and never bothered to even sign the paperwork on their own country or work on it.

They LOST that war, and the land in question today was taken by Israel during that war. By right of conquest it belongs to Israel ~ not Palestine.

In all these years, Palestine has consistently and vehemently refused to join the rest of the world, take care of it's people, or stop lobbing bombs at Israel. When Israel fires back, all that the world hears is a huge pity party thrown by Palestine.

Here's an idea Palestine ~ quit bombing the neighbors and spend your bomb money on housing and infrastructure.

Quoting pampire:

What is being and has been done to Palestine is wrong.

Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

No ~ it is ok for the Jews to kill Muslims every time the Muslims attack them. That btw is not an attack, it's called self defense.

The first attack came from Palestine and other Arab countries, and I support Israel's right to keep right on defending itself (AND the land that Palestine lost in that first 6 day war) just as long as Palestine keeps on attacking.

Quoting ihave1:

So it's okay for the jews to kill the muslims, but not the other way around?  is this what you are saying?

Quoting ethans_momma06:

See those three babies at the bottom? Brutally murdered in their sleep in their own home. Not collateral damage. Not accidental result of warfare.

No no. These children were intentianally killed in part of the agression for the Palestinian cause.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM

So no answer, then?  Yes, I know your stance on Israel.  

Quoting Farmlady09:

Did you not read my answer? I side firmly with Israel on this issue. They signed the papers, "Palestine" (which still isn't actually a country) didn't. Palestine, along with several other countries declared war on the brand new Israel. They lost. Israel won.

Palestine has continued to reject the partition, continued to wage a very ineffectual war against Israel, continued to let it's people suffer and live in squalor. That is a choice Palestine makes. If the people are sick of it (and I firmly agree they have every right to be) then they need to toss Hamas and the rest of their ilk across the nearest border or execute every one of them and get on with living peacefully.

Since the people voted for Hamas, I question whether there was a fair vote, or if they actually just enjoy getting their collective behinds blown up every time they nibble on Israel. If that sounds flippant, it's because it is to a certain extent. Every time this comes up I see a chihuahua running up and biting the leg of a great dane ... and then howling for help when the great dane sits on him. Can't help it.

I don't like war. I don't like death and destruction. Sane people do everything possible to avoid it ... which also makes me question just how sane anyone in Palestine is that supports Hamas or lobbibng bombs at Israel.

Right now all I've got to say to them is the same thing the progressives/liberals say to people who are fed up enough to sign a petition to secede ... 'get a grip' and start cooperating and compromising (and don't expect Israel to do so because 'they won').

Quoting stacymomof2:

What is your response to MuslimahPJs posts?  Do you deny their accuracy or do you not care?

Quoting Farmlady09:

Are you NOT aware that the aggression started with Palestine and several other Arab countries? They started a war against Israel and never bothered to even sign the paperwork on their own country or work on it.

They LOST that war, and the land in question today was taken by Israel during that war. By right of conquest it belongs to Israel ~ not Palestine.

In all these years, Palestine has consistently and vehemently refused to join the rest of the world, take care of it's people, or stop lobbing bombs at Israel. When Israel fires back, all that the world hears is a huge pity party thrown by Palestine.

Here's an idea Palestine ~ quit bombing the neighbors and spend your bomb money on housing and infrastructure.

Quoting pampire:

nb34
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I wonder how long your nose is by now!!

Quoting Farmlady09:

Quoting pampire:

nb34
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM
3 moms liked this

All of what you said is pure lie and distortion of history. This is why Israeili supporters disgusts me. They lie and lie and distort the reality and deny the crimes Israeilis have and continue to comit against Palestinians. Sick, and evil.

Quoting Farmlady09:

No ~ it is ok for the Jews to kill Muslims every time the Muslims attack them. That btw is not an attack, it's called self defense.

The first attack came from Palestine and other Arab countries, and I support Israel's right to keep right on defending itself (AND the land that Palestine lost in that first 6 day war) just as long as Palestine keeps on attacking.

Quoting ihave1:

So it's okay for the jews to kill the muslims, but not the other way around?  is this what you are saying?

Quoting ethans_momma06:

See those three babies at the bottom? Brutally murdered in their sleep in their own home. Not collateral damage. Not accidental result of warfare.

No no. These children were intentianally killed in part of the agression for the Palestinian cause.

Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't care ~ it's one sided (and fairly untruthful) propaganda. Palestine keeps on asking for what it gets.

I've never said that Israel is blameless or completely innocent, but I'm not stupid enough to ignore what Palestine keeps doing and pity them (as a nation). The fact that Palestine (and other Arab countries) continue to howl for eliminating Israel and Jews means that I have no sympathy for ANY of them.

I'm also familiar enough with history to know that Ottoman Turkey sided with Hitler ... which is why other countries were allowed to divide up the land. That's what happens to losers ... they lose what they had.

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting Farmlady09:

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting Farmlady09:

Quoting pampire:

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Funny....not

Why don't you post about how it is for isreal too? No one is completely innocent in this! The way they treat eachother AND THEIR OWN! You act like the other countries and muslims are all okay and treating each other peacefully. Women and children are killed and worse by some muslims in other countries. Why don't you try to show all the pieces instead of making it a, "Poor palestine look how we're getting stomped on" post. Get over yourself. All you \'re doing is passing around shitty propaganda. The whole thing is a train wreck and you're not making it any better. 

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Not to mention most if not all the Arab countries treat a lot of their women like shit anyways. Egypt is a great example due to their citizen tier system. Muslimah is just sharing crappy propaganda. PALESTINE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY! FIND A NEW DEFINITION - THANKS! 

Quoting Farmlady09:

Don't care ~ it's one sided (and fairly untruthful) propaganda. Palestine keeps on asking for what it gets.

I've never said that Israel is blameless or completely innocent, but I'm not stupid enough to ignore what Palestine keeps doing and pity them (as a nation). The fact that Palestine (and other Arab countries) continue to howl for eliminating Israel and Jews means that I have no sympathy for ANY of them.

I'm also familiar enough with history to know that Ottoman Turkey sided with Hitler ... which is why other countries were allowed to divide up the land. That's what happens to losers ... they lose what they had.

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting Farmlady09:

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting Farmlady09:

Quoting pampire:

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:56 PM

And you're not? LOL Palestine? There has never been such a country. They all treat each other bad over there and the worst part it's not even to each other - it's also to their own. For instance look at Egypts citizen Tiers and listen to the Copt Chrisitians. It's bull shit. This whole thing is a never ending circle of who's going to shit on who next. No one is innocent and jabbing fingers isn't helping anything. OP is showing shitty propaganda...Show everything - all sides are wrong and have commited wrong. If you're going to be honest - do it for everyone across the board. You want to say the Israelis have killed women and children - what about all the nuty cases of women and children being killed by the muslims of other countries. The whole thing is a mess. Get it straight - and stop saying it's all Israels fault - because it's not true.

Quoting nb34:

All of what you said is pure lie and distortion of history. This is why Israeili supporters disgusts me. They lie and lie and distort the reality and deny the crimes Israeilis have and continue to comit against Palestinians. Sick, and evil.

Quoting Farmlady09:

Quoting ihave1:

Quoting ethans_momma06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)