Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Tell me what the difference(s) would be.....at this point, today. *EDITED*

Posted by   + Show Post

If Romney had won the election, as of today, what significant changes do you believe would have taken place.

***Sometimes I amaze myself.

I realize that President Obama would still be in office.  Some times I scare myself.  lol

Let me re-phrase this........all that is happening at this time, do you think if Romney had won the election he would be able to change things right off the bat, make every thing better, as some seem to think?  So immediately after taking office as I often hear?

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Replies (31-36):
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Insults are your style  LMFAO, from the queen of vile and vulgar insults.
Maybe you were a street walking mute during those years, but I do not recall 50 states crying about secession

And we weren't whining, we have actual legit complaints, like a war for no apparent reason, mission accomplished, hanging chads and voted wing thrown out, 9/11 and ignored intel, record number of vacations , the economy crashing, Katrina handling, never catching the anthrax terrorist

Shall I continue?

And still...4 in 10 dems didn't want to secede

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

You must have either been stoned, stupid, in a coma, or locked in a cave from November 2000 to November 2008.   But from what I have read, that wouldn't surprise me about you.   You are so blind it is sad.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Nope

No where near it

Republicans are just whiney a$$ babies who hate America so bad they want to break it apart

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Ha!

Less whining and bitching? No the same.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

A lot less whining and bitching

No secession talk

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Okay.  I made a mistake on the secession thing.   Sorry.

But you are full of shit if you think there was less whining and bitching for 8 years of Bush.  There wasn't.   It was constant.

Stop pretending that it wasn't.

The left did nothing but insult, attack, bitch, whine, and want to bring charges on Bush for 8 years.  Are you really so blind or biased that you can't remember that?  Yes, she is

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Have an adult proof read and repost

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

I didn't vote for Romney.   I saw little difference between him and the President.

The reality is I see that Bush was attacked and criticized and bitched about constantly for 8 years.  You proble is you are too blinded to see it is no different.   Your reasons for complaining are legit in your mind.   Just like the reasons now are legit for people.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

You seem to not comprehend much of anything

You are typical of the cry babies

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

You said nothing about secession when I quoted you.

You said less bitching and whining.  There wasn't.   It was constant like it is now.

You just can't comprehend that.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Insults are your style

Maybe you were a street walking mute during those years, but I do not recall 50 states crying about secession

And we weren't whining, we have actual legit complaints, like a war for no apparent reason, mission accomplished, hanging chads and voted wing thrown out, 9/11 and ignored intel, record number of vacations , the economy crashing, Katrina handling, never catching the anthrax terrorist

Shall I continue?

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

You must have either been stoned, stupid, in a coma, or locked in a cave from November 2000 to November 2008.   But from what I have read, that wouldn't surprise me about you.   You are so blind it is sad.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Nope

No where near it

Republicans are just whiney a$$ babies who hate America so bad they want to break it apart

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Ha!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

No secession talk

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Smooches stalker

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Okay.  I made a mistake on the secession thing.   Sorry.

But you are full of shit if you think there was less whining and bitching for 8 years of Bush.  There wasn't.   It was constant.

Stop pretending that it wasn't.

The left did nothing but insult, attack, bitch, whine, and want to bring charges on Bush for 8 years.  Are you really so blind or biased that you can't remember that?  Yes, she is

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Have an adult proof read and repost

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

I didn't vote for Romney.   I saw little difference between him and the President.

The reality is I see that Bush was attacked and criticized and bitched about constantly for 8 years.  You proble is you are too blinded to see it is no different.   Your reasons for complaining are legit in your mind.   Just like the reasons now are legit for people.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

You seem to not comprehend much of anything

You are typical of the cry babies

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

You said nothing about secession when I quoted you.

You said less bitching and whining.  There wasn't.   It was constant like it is now.

You just can't comprehend that.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Insults are your style

Shall I continue?

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Nope

No where near it

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Ha!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

No secession talk

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:12 AM
They're more your style

Quoting Carpy:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Insults are your style  LMFAO, from the queen of vile and vulgar insults.

Shall I continue?

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Nope

No where near it

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Ha!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

No secession talk

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:50 AM

source?

Quoting Carpy:

The stock market would be up.

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Your heads up your ass. 

Had Romney won there still would have been "whining" and "crying", etc. from the Democrats, etc. Especially those who voted for Obama beacuse he gave them phones. *insert eyeroll*

I don't think there would be any talk of Secession but we'll never know.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Nope

No where near it

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Ha!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

No secession talk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)