Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Public Masturbator To Seattle Cops: Wait Until I'm Finished

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 8 Replies

Luckily, the cops came first.

A repeat public masturbator in Seattle was arrested Wednesday while pleasuring himself in an alley, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports.

The unidentified 35-year-old suspect was sitting on a staircase with his pants down and "in the throes of self-flagellation," a Columbia City neighborhood police spokesman told the publication. But he wouldn't stop, telling cops that he was "almost finished."

Authorities arrested and jailed the man for indecent exposure. Earlier in the day, police were notified that the man had been walking around the neighborhood yelling at and grabbing people.

Public masturbation seems to be coming to every town these days.

In September, a man masturbating on women in three separate subway attacks in New York City got off on probation and avoided jail time. In Louisiana in April, a prominent Christian pastor was convicted of obscenity after he masturbated at a public park near a children's playground last year.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rfhsure
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM

lol, of course it's in seattle. I was riding the swift bus from seattle to lynnwood one time and a guy got on the bus, opened his pants, masturbated, then nonchalantly walked off the bus at the next stop with, what I didn't see before when he got on, a wrench in his hand! I was 18 and really stoned at the time so I didn't know what to say or do, I just very slowly moved to the front of the bus. The next day that whole section of the bus was in quarantine. euw. But hey, it's a big city. lots of drugs and mental disabilities caused by drugs among other things. I hate to say it, but this stuff happens a lot. It's just not usually noticed by the public or the police. or if it is, no one says anything because how I see it, if a guy is crazy enough to do that in public, I'm better off keeping my mouth shut because he's probably crazy to do worse things, or put me in danger if I do say something.

lga1965
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM
O.M.G.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meriana
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, Seattle, like any really large city, has it's share of crazies. Now you know why I live in a small town nearly two hours from Seattle....LOL

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Well..........did they let him finish?

And what do you mean 'masterbated on 3 women'? Man, I'll tell ya, I see an unidentified penis coming my way, there's hell to pay.

D.O.E.
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah no shit eh? lol and other passengers did...what? exactly? while some guy masturbated on those women? cuz i wouldn't bsit there and allow some woman, stranger or not, to be sexually assualted, which btw, that is sexual assualt.  and if i was the woman, i would def not be a ood choice to do that to, cuz i would beat his ass. or at least try. kick him in the balls, whatever..

Quoting EireLass:

Well..........did they let him finish?

And what do you mean 'masterbated on 3 women'? Man, I'll tell ya, I see an unidentified penis coming my way, there's hell to pay.

stormcris
by Christy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Wait a min....the guy in the subway...

Are they considering masturbation the act of rubbing up against someone now? Geez that could get a lot of people arrested in clubs because somehow I doubt he whipped it out and jizzed on those women.

GLWerth
by Gina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Well, he's a dedicated masturbater....I would think the appearance of the cops would ruin the mood or some such thing.

Weird.

NutHouseMomma
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
The best part of this article:

" Public masturbation seems to be coming to every town these days."

Quoting _Kissy_:

Luckily, the cops came first.

A repeat public masturbator in Seattle was arrested Wednesday while pleasuring himself in an alley, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports.

The unidentified 35-year-old suspect was sitting on a staircase with his pants down and "in the throes of self-flagellation," a Columbia City neighborhood police spokesman told the publication. But he wouldn't stop, telling cops that he was "almost finished."

Authorities arrested and jailed the man for indecent exposure. Earlier in the day, police were notified that the man had been walking around the neighborhood yelling at and grabbing people.

Public masturbation seems to be coming to every town these days.

In September, a man masturbating on women in three separate subway attacks in New York City got off on probation and avoided jail time. In Louisiana in April, a prominent Christian pastor was convicted of obscenity after he masturbated at a public park near a children's playground last year.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)