Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

what do you think when you see a video like this?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

and if you watch, thank you, your opinion will at least be more informed as to what we are talking about. 

is it really in the realm of possibility that something like this could really be in the works?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
D.O.E.
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM

BUMP!

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I agree with just about everything he had to say. It's unfortunate that not many Americans know all these things. :/ I dont know about his leaked document though.

D.O.E.
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:41 PM

the fact that the canadian RCMP now have drones, and militarized vehicles like these, makes me very uncomfortable. but it is hard to find too much credible "conspiracy theories" about canada, which is actually kinda weird..lol....but i think there is always some fact to "fiction", and it is wise to keep an open mind, be prepared, and question what you are told by authority. that being said, i try to take it all with a grain of salt. 

but much of what he was saying makes sense.  not sure about leaked documents either though. grain of salt.

Quoting StarburstKisses:

I agree with just about everything he had to say. It's unfortunate that not many Americans know all these things. :/ I dont know about his leaked document though.

StarburstKisses
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Yeah I agree about the document.

However the executive order he talked about is true, also so many purchasing hollow points for "training". Another thing is the Patriot Act. Surprised he didn't mention that in his video.

Quoting D.O.E.:

the fact that the canadian RCMP now have drones, and militarized vehicles like these, makes me very uncomfortable. but it is hard to find too much credible "conspiracy theories" about canada, which is actually kinda weird..lol....but i think there is always some fact to "fiction", and it is wise to keep an open mind, be prepared, and question what you are told by authority. that being said, i try to take it all with a grain of salt. 

but much of what he was saying makes sense.  not sure about leaked documents either though. grain of salt.

Quoting StarburstKisses:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN