Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I saw the last Twilight movie opening night and I'm glad I did.

Posted by   + Show Post

I am not going to discuss any spoilers.  I just wanted to say if you haven't seen this movie and you want to, do not read about it online or in the real world, don't ask people about it, etc.  Make sure you know nothing other than what you've read in the book when you go to see it.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Replies (71-75):
Autiziumom
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Cool!
stormcris
by Christy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I am glad to hear it was good because the ending was in question by the author. I have not seen it yet, that came from a news story a few days ago.

dani0007
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Totally blown away by it , definately the best yet if only she could act it wouldve been perfect lol

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting melissam78:

I saw part one and wasn't impressed,I had always liked all the twilight movies but I'm not wasting money on the final chapter

Don't let those previous movies disuade you!! This movie really was AWESOME!!!!! Yes, true, I am a Twi-nerd but truly, this movie was the best! Granted about 2/3 is slow. The jokes a little corny. But by the last 1/3 of the movie, I was sitting on the edge of my seat while cringing and crying and yelling and in awe and disbelief. I will not give spoilers but I will say this: Even now, thinking of it and trying to explain it to others, I want to cry. It seems it does not end- the horror- I was angry too, wanting to walk out of the theater- thinking to myself HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?????????

Go see the movie, you'll know what I am talking about.

DD and I saw it last Wed and I was the same way. I was so mad, I looked at her and said, I dont even want to watch the rest of it. But, we did stay until it was over. lol

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep- and then I cried some more. I loved the final meadow scene (I don;t think I'm giving anything away!) and waited until the screen went blank...........and cried again because there is no more.

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting melissam78:

I saw part one and wasn't impressed,I had always liked all the twilight movies but I'm not wasting money on the final chapter

Don't let those previous movies disuade you!! This movie really was AWESOME!!!!! Yes, true, I am a Twi-nerd but truly, this movie was the best! Granted about 2/3 is slow. The jokes a little corny. But by the last 1/3 of the movie, I was sitting on the edge of my seat while cringing and crying and yelling and in awe and disbelief. I will not give spoilers but I will say this: Even now, thinking of it and trying to explain it to others, I want to cry. It seems it does not end- the horror- I was angry too, wanting to walk out of the theater- thinking to myself HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?????????

Go see the movie, you'll know what I am talking about.

DD and I saw it last Wed and I was the same way. I was so mad, I looked at her and said, I dont even want to watch the rest of it. But, we did stay until it was over. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)