Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Now children are dying in Gaza but let's worry about pet owners in Israel. Who was saying Israelis care about children?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Hmmm; yesterday about 130 rockets were launch against Israel from Gaza, from inside schools, hospital, and mosques ... The people launching those rockets know full well that a counter strike will end up hurting children and women.

Four of those rockets hit school buildings in Southern Israel; but, those building were evacuated by Israelis so that the children would be protected from harms way.

So tell me again: which side cares more about the safely of children, Hamas or Israel?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
circle_of_life
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Why can't people report on both animals and people? News is made up of many things. There are horrible atrocities happening all the time, and yet there is still less heavy subjects being reported in the news all the time. Thats just the way things work.

nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM
2 moms liked this

No matter how hard you guys try to portray Israel as the good guy, you fail. Israelis are the perpetrators, they are the occupiers, the land thieves and the women and children killers. Nothing, no amount of distortion of truth on behalf of Israeli sympathizers is going to change the fact about Israel.b Nothing will change the fact that they have been systematically wiping out Palestinian population. They put pressure on them so much that they see no onther choice but to fight and defend themselves so that maybe they can give a chance to those who remain, it is sad but true. Palestinians don't pick up arms becasue they are living happy lives in the little bit of land Israel has left them, they do that becaseu they are at their wits end. You don't see that? You've been fooled by Israeili propaganda.

Quoting Donna6503:

Hmmm; yesterday about 130 rockets were launch against Israel from Gaza, from inside schools, hospital, and mosques ... The people launching those rockets know full well that a counter strike will end up hurting children and women.

Four of those rockets hit school buildings in Southern Israel; but, those building were evacuated by Israelis so that the children would be protected from harms way.

So tell me again: which side cares more about the safely of children, Hamas or Israel?

nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Oh, just wait, read the comments on this thread, you'll love them even better. This world is really full of sick twisted people.

Quoting muslimahpj:

Dont you love the last two comments? Good grief

nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Becasue who gives a damn about Israeli cats and dogs being bothered by sirens vs Palestinian children being massacred by Israeilis. I mean really what a horrible person she is to think pets bothered by sound is owrthy of any one's attention when there is a real, real, human crisis. Sick and disgustiong, but yet I don't expect more from Israelis or their sympathizers. Fucking evil.

Quoting circle_of_life:

Why can't people report on both animals and people? News is made up of many things. There are horrible atrocities happening all the time, and yet there is still less heavy subjects being reported in the news all the time. Thats just the way things work.

cammibear
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM
You are blind by your own sick, twisted hatred of Israel.

Hamas is the terrorist group. Smh

Quoting nb34:

Oh, just wait, read the comments on this thread, you'll love them even better. This world is really full of sick twisted people.

Quoting muslimahpj:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:19 AM
2 moms liked this

See I don't think just becasue Israel is a state and Palestine isn't, that means that the state of Israel is not terrorist. There is such a thing as "state terrorism" and Israel fits right in. Palestinians have a right to defend themselves. Israelis have been making life a living hell for them for the past 60 plus years. If you don't see that, then you are blinded with your own sick, twisted hatred of Palestinians. What is sick and twisted is what Israel has been doing to Palestinians, and not me speaking against the atrocities they have been comitting.

Quoting cammibear:

You are blind by your own sick, twisted hatred of Israel.

Hamas is the terrorist group. Smh

Quoting nb34:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
How are Israelis the occupiers. Instead, of going though the whole history of the area, let's remember it is the Israelis that own the "deed." Much like the Jordanians that own "Palestinians' land" has their "deed."
... Etc, etc.

The PA has run the West Bank for nearly twenty years now. Hamas own the Gaza for seven.

Again don't show me an "old key" show me the deed.

A truce is a two way street, when has there been a time when Hamas honored their commitment to the truce. Hamas is firing rockets, looking to find a way to kill civilians at the highest number possible. Still, Israelis are looking to kill terrorists and still trying to keep civilians casualties to a minimum.

Lastly, if Israelis are the "occupier" why is the most common language spoken is Arabic among Jews (and Muslims) in Israel ... Could it be, because, most of the Jews in Israel come from Arabic countries ... You know the lands where they got kicked out from. Yeah, those places.

Quoting nb34:

No matter how hard you guys try to portray Israel as the good guy, you fail. Israelis are the perpetrators, they are the occupiers, the land thieves and the women and children killers. Nothing, no amount of distortion of truth on behalf of Israeli sympathizers is going to change the fact about Israel.b Nothing will change the fact that they have been systematically wiping out Palestinian population. They put pressure on them so much that they see no onther choice but to fight and defend themselves so that maybe they can give a chance to those who remain, it is sad but true. Palestinians don't pick up arms becasue they are living happy lives in the little bit of land Israel has left them, they do that becaseu they are at their wits end. You don't see that? You've been fooled by Israeili propaganda.

Quoting Donna6503:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my god you have a very distorted view of history. I would have to write a book here to teach you the ABCs of how Israel came about and how the European jews flooded the Palestinian lands, and how the Palestinians were forced to migrate and were kicked out of their homes and lands. There is no reason for me to waste my precious time to argue with some one who has absolutely no interest in facts. Pick up a book about the conflict that hasn't been written by an Israeli jew and maybe you'll get a couple of those facts straight.

Quoting Donna6503:

How are Israelis the occupiers. Instead, of going though the whole history of the area, let's remember it is the Israelis that own the "deed." Much like the Jordanians that own "Palestinians' land" has their "deed."
... Etc, etc.

The PA has run the West Bank for nearly twenty years now. Hamas own the Gaza for seven.

Again don't show me an "old key" show me the deed.

A truce is a two way street, when has there been a time when Hamas honored their commitment to the truce. Hamas is firing rockets, looking to find a way to kill civilians at the highest number possible. Still, Israelis are looking to kill terrorists and still trying to keep civilians casualties to a minimum.

Lastly, if Israelis are the "occupier" why is the most common language spoken is Arabic among Jews (and Muslims) in Israel ... Could it be, because, most of the Jews in Israel come from Arabic countries ... You know the lands where they got kicked out from. Yeah, those places.

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM

A story on pets freaking out over noise?  That should be the least of anyone's worries there right now.  My God!  The loss of innocent lives is just heartbreaking :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN