Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Now children are dying in Gaza but let's worry about pet owners in Israel. Who was saying Israelis care about children?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
radioheid
by Libertarian on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Humans aren't the only animals on earth, you know.

Palestinians are no more innocent than Israelis, IMO, hence the reason I believe the US should stay out of this mess and let the two sides hash it out on their own. There is equal aggression on both sides.

Quoting nb34:

Becasue who gives a damn about Israeli cats and dogs being bothered by sirens vs Palestinian children being massacred by Israeilis. I mean really what a horrible person she is to think pets bothered by sound is owrthy of any one's attention when there is a real, real, human crisis. Sick and disgustiong, but yet I don't expect more from Israelis or their sympathizers. Fucking evil.

Quoting circle_of_life:

Why can't people report on both animals and people? News is made up of many things. There are horrible atrocities happening all the time, and yet there is still less heavy subjects being reported in the news all the time. Thats just the way things work.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Actually I could teach you.

Under the British Mandate, there was no European migration allowed

Under the UN charter, no more than a 100,000 Jews were allowed to migrate into Israel ... Yet, over 900,000 Jews were displace from Arab lands in the late '40s and early '50s.

Isn't it a shame, that all you guys have are lies and you wonder why people don't believe you guys.

Quoting nb34:

Oh my god you have a very distorted view of history. I would have to write a book here to teach you the ABCs of how Israel came about and how the European jews flooded the Palestinian lands, and how the Palestinians were forced to migrate and were kicked out of their homes and lands. There is no reason for me to waste my precious time to argue with some one who has absolutely no interest in facts. Pick up a book about the conflict that hasn't been written by an Israeli jew and maybe you'll get a couple of those facts straight.

Quoting Donna6503:

How are Israelis the occupiers. Instead, of going though the whole history of the area, let's remember it is the Israelis that own the "deed." Much like the Jordanians that own "Palestinians' land" has their "deed."

... Etc, etc.

The PA has run the West Bank for nearly twenty years now. Hamas own the Gaza for seven.

Again don't show me an "old key" show me the deed.

A truce is a two way street, when has there been a time when Hamas honored their commitment to the truce. Hamas is firing rockets, looking to find a way to kill civilians at the highest number possible. Still, Israelis are looking to kill terrorists and still trying to keep civilians casualties to a minimum.

Lastly, if Israelis are the "occupier" why is the most common language spoken is Arabic among Jews (and Muslims) in Israel ... Could it be, because, most of the Jews in Israel come from Arabic countries ... You know the lands where they got kicked out from. Yeah, those places.

Quoting nb34:

No matter how hard you guys try to portray Israel as the good guy, you fail. Israelis are the perpetrators, they are the occupiers, the land thieves and the women and children killers. Nothing, no amount of distortion of truth on behalf of Israeli sympathizers is going to change the fact about Israel.b Nothing will change the fact that they have been systematically wiping out Palestinian population. They put pressure on them so much that they see no onther choice but to fight and defend themselves so that maybe they can give a chance to those who remain, it is sad but true. Palestinians don't pick up arms becasue they are living happy lives in the little bit of land Israel has left them, they do that becaseu they are at their wits end. You don't see that? You've been fooled by Israeili propaganda.

Quoting Donna6503:

Hmmm; yesterday about 130 rockets were launch against Israel from Gaza, from inside schools, hospital, and mosques ... The people launching those rockets know full well that a counter strike will end up hurting children and women.

Four of those rockets hit school buildings in Southern Israel; but, those building were evacuated by Israelis so that the children would be protected from harms way.

So tell me again: which side cares more about the safely of children, Hamas or Israel?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

"You guys" who is you guys? Actually you are totally wrong, there were ships after ships of European jews reaching the shores of Palestine. You are the one who is lying.

Quoting Donna6503:

Under the UN charter, no more than a 100,000 Jews were allowed to migrate into Israel ... Yet, over 900,000 Jews were displace from Arab lands in the late '40s and early '50s.

Isn't it a shame, that all you guys have are lies and you wonder why people don't believe you guys.

Quoting nb34:

Oh my god you have a very distorted view of history. I would have to write a book here to teach you the ABCs of how Israel came about and how the European jews flooded the Palestinian lands, and how the Palestinians were forced to migrate and were kicked out of their homes and lands. There is no reason for me to waste my precious time to argue with some one who has absolutely no interest in facts. Pick up a book about the conflict that hasn't been written by an Israeli jew and maybe you'll get a couple of those facts straight.

Quoting Donna6503:

How are Israelis the occupiers. Instead, of going though the whole history of the area, let's remember it is the Israelis that own the "deed." Much like the Jordanians that own "Palestinians' land" has their "deed."

... Etc, etc.

The PA has run the West Bank for nearly twenty years now. Hamas own the Gaza for seven.

A truce is a two way street, when has there been a time when Hamas honored their commitment to the truce. Hamas is firing rockets, looking to find a way to kill civilians at the highest number possible. Still, Israelis are looking to kill terrorists and still trying to keep civilians casualties to a minimum.

Lastly, if Israelis are the "occupier" why is the most common language spoken is Arabic among Jews (and Muslims) in Israel ... Could it be, because, most of the Jews in Israel come from Arabic countries ... You know the lands where they got kicked out from. Yeah, those places.

Quoting nb34:

No matter how hard you guys try to portray Israel as the good guy, you fail. Israelis are the perpetrators, they are the occupiers, the land thieves and the women and children killers. Nothing, no amount of distortion of truth on behalf of Israeli sympathizers is going to change the fact about Israel.b Nothing will change the fact that they have been systematically wiping out Palestinian population. They put pressure on them so much that they see no onther choice but to fight and defend themselves so that maybe they can give a chance to those who remain, it is sad but true. Palestinians don't pick up arms becasue they are living happy lives in the little bit of land Israel has left them, they do that becaseu they are at their wits end. You don't see that? You've been fooled by Israeili propaganda.

Quoting Donna6503:

Hmmm; yesterday about 130 rockets were launch against Israel from Gaza, from inside schools, hospital, and mosques ... The people launching those rockets know full well that a counter strike will end up hurting children and women.

Four of those rockets hit school buildings in Southern Israel; but, those building were evacuated by Israelis so that the children would be protected from harms way.

So tell me again: which side cares more about the safely of children, Hamas or Israel?

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM
No it is just history. Maybe it is you who needs to pick up a book that isn't anti-Semitic propaganda.

Stop looking at Allison Wier stuff; it isn't true.

Quoting nb34:

"You guys" who is you guys? Actually you are totally wrong, there were ships after ships of European jews reaching the shores of Palestine. You are the one who is lying.

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

... Etc, etc.

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Did you know that more children are being killed by Hamas than Israelis ... Don't believe me, the Palestinians human rights commission (a PA organization) reported that Palestinians are more likely being killed by Hamas misdirecting and misfired rockets landing within Gaza than anything that the Israelis.

So please, stop with your hatred of Jews ... It's really sad.

Quoting nb34:

Becasue who gives a damn about Israeli cats and dogs being bothered by sirens vs Palestinian children being massacred by Israeilis. I mean really what a horrible person she is to think pets bothered by sound is owrthy of any one's attention when there is a real, real, human crisis. Sick and disgustiong, but yet I don't expect more from Israelis or their sympathizers. Fucking evil.

Quoting circle_of_life:

Why can't people report on both animals and people? News is made up of many things. There are horrible atrocities happening all the time, and yet there is still less heavy subjects being reported in the news all the time. Thats just the way things work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Sheesh, I don't hate Jews. So this is how you get people to stop objecting to Israeli's crimes, by accusing them of being anti-semite or hating Jews. I tell you what, that tactic does not work anymore. You can't accuse me of being anti-Jew just because I object to Israel killing inoccont civilians and oppressing Palestinians and steeling their lands. No it won' t work. You and your slanders don't intimidate me. Istand by what is right, and the treatment of Palestinians by Israelis is NOT RIGHT and I will speak up against it, and no one can accuse me of anything for doing the right thing.

Did you know that more children are being killed by Hamas than Israelis ... Don't believe me, the Palestinians human rights commission (a PA organization) reported that Palestinians are more likely being killed by Hamas misdirecting and misfired rockets landing within Gaza than anything that the Israelis.

So please, stop with your hatred of Jews ... It's really sad.

Quoting nb34:

Quoting circle_of_life:

Dzyre1115
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM

People are animal crazy and Americans are the worst offenders.  If you have no kids for instance, and your animals are suffering, of course you focus on them.  I would imagine it's also a welcome distraction to the chaos.

nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

" from the summer of 1931 radicalism, pessing upward from the street, took hold of the Palestinian elite, stokesd by a dramatic increase in Jewish immigration due to new anti-Semitic measures in Eastern and Cnetral Europe and  drastic reduction of the American intake of immigrants. In 1929-31 Jewsh immigration to Palestine stood at 4000-5000 people anually; in 1932 there were 9500; in 1933, 30,000; 1934, 420000; and in1935, 62000.

Here is a quote from Ben-Gurion:

"There is a fundamental conflict. We and they want the samet hing. We both want Palestine." And he explained for once looking at things from the Arab perspective" "were I an Arab... I would rise up against immigration liable sometime the future to hand the country...over to jewish rule. What Arab cannot do his math and understand that immigration at the rate of 60,000 a year means a Jewish state in all Palestine?"

Quoted from Righteous Victims, p.122.

So now tell me who was lying about the immigration?

oQuoting Donna6503:

No it is just history. Maybe it is you who needs to pick up a book that isn't anti-Semitic propaganda.

Stop looking at Allison Wier stuff; it isn't true.

Quoting nb34:

Claire-Huxtable
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

You don't occupy something you won.

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

nb34
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Eh, yes you do.

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

You don't occupy something you won.

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN