Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Now children are dying in Gaza but let's worry about pet owners in Israel. Who was saying Israelis care about children?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
Claire-Huxtable
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Nope.  They won it in a war.  It is theirs.

Quoting nb34:

Eh, yes you do.

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

You don't occupy something you won.

Quoting nb34:

No matter how hard you guys try to portray Israel as the good guy, you fail. Israelis are the perpetrators, they are the occupiers, the land thieves and the women and children killers. Nothing, no amount of distortion of truth on behalf of Israeli sympathizers is going to change the fact about Israel.b Nothing will change the fact that they have been systematically wiping out Palestinian population. They put pressure on them so much that they see no onther choice but to fight and defend themselves so that maybe they can give a chance to those who remain, it is sad but true. Palestinians don't pick up arms becasue they are living happy lives in the little bit of land Israel has left them, they do that becaseu they are at their wits end. You don't see that? You've been fooled by Israeili propaganda.

Quoting Donna6503:

Hmmm; yesterday about 130 rockets were launch against Israel from Gaza, from inside schools, hospital, and mosques ... The people launching those rockets know full well that a counter strike will end up hurting children and women.

Four of those rockets hit school buildings in Southern Israel; but, those building were evacuated by Israelis so that the children would be protected from harms way.

So tell me again: which side cares more about the safely of children, Hamas or Israel?

nb34
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM

So then how can you fault Palestinians for tying to take it back in another war? 

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Quoting nb34:

Eh, yes you do.

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Quoting nb34:

No matter how hard you guys try to portray Israel as the good guy, you fail. Israelis are the perpetrators, they are the occupiers, the land thieves and the women and children killers. Nothing, no amount of distortion of truth on behalf of Israeli sympathizers is going to change the fact about Israel.b Nothing will change the fact that they have been systematically wiping out Palestinian population. They put pressure on them so much that they see no onther choice but to fight and defend themselves so that maybe they can give a chance to those who remain, it is sad but true. Palestinians don't pick up arms becasue they are living happy lives in the little bit of land Israel has left them, they do that becaseu they are at their wits end. You don't see that? You've been fooled by Israeili propaganda.

Quoting Donna6503:

Hmmm; yesterday about 130 rockets were launch against Israel from Gaza, from inside schools, hospital, and mosques ... The people launching those rockets know full well that a counter strike will end up hurting children and women.

Four of those rockets hit school buildings in Southern Israel; but, those building were evacuated by Israelis so that the children would be protected from harms way.

So tell me again: which side cares more about the safely of children, Hamas or Israel?

Claire-Huxtable
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't.   They declared war.   They fight.  they get what they deserve for declaring war.

Quoting nb34:

So then how can you fault Palestinians for tying to take it back in another war? 

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Quoting nb34:

Eh, yes you do.

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

ethans_momma06
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Are you kidding me?

What are families with pets supposed to ignore their pets being terrified? Do you know how the story would be spun then?

"Israelis only care for themselves and leave distraught and terrified pets to fend for themselves"

And then, of course, they're the selfish inhuman bastards who have no compassion for anyone but themselves and definately not animals who are removed from their cold dead hearts even though the raised those animals from pups and kittens.

The amount of people who are jumping on Israel for ADDITIONALLY (not ONLY) caring about the lives they are responsible for, even though they are not human- is distressing. Truly it is. When you see this as Israel not caring about children... well...

It's time to step away from the propoganda, take a deep breath, and rejoin reality.

3lilladies81
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
The only one fooled here is you my dear and all the hate being portrayed upon Israel as if All the people of palastine are so innocent so I guess you agree with them about hanging gays and beating women?? This other woman posted information about them intentionally targeting children yet you are still siding with them?? Hmmm

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM

This morning, our Freddie Boy died as two of my daughters and I sat with him, loving him and holding him.

Fred has been part of our family for over 10 years.  He was the center of our family.  

After the divorce, we did not see him for a year.  I am so thankful I was able to spend some good, quality time with him over the past several months.  I am very, very thankful that my ex husband called us at 5am, crying, telling us to come.  

He had to leave for work, military, could not get out of it.  We were there for our Fred.

As he took his last breath part of me died with him.

I can't imagine living in such an uncivilized existence where I would have to worry about putting my child before my pet.  Of course my instinct would be to protect my child at all costs but I would never discount my pet.  Never.  

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Really?  Wow.  Just. wow.  I have enough compassion for my fellow man and gods creatures.  So sorry you don't.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Yup. Ridiculous. I don't understand charities for animals either, with all the needy people in the world.

Quoting Shaylyn318:

Is anyone really surprised? I have noticed more and more people putting pets before kids. Just look around CM, it's everywhere.

Paperfishies
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Do you eat meat?  unless you're a vegan, then you're a hypocrite and have ZERO compassion for your God's creatures.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Really?  Wow.  Just. wow.  I have enough compassion for my fellow man and gods creatures.  So sorry you don't.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Yup. Ridiculous. I don't understand charities for animals either, with all the needy people in the world.

Quoting Shaylyn318:

Is anyone really surprised? I have noticed more and more people putting pets before kids. Just look around CM, it's everywhere.

nb34
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Oh I forgot how Gay loving the Orthodox jews in Israel are. And I am sure you can't find any Israeili that might beat his wife or commit a crime for that matter. And how based on your logic two wrongs make a right is just beyond me. And again you fell for the Israeli propaganda. 

Quoting 3lilladies81:

The only one fooled here is you my dear and all the hate being portrayed upon Israel as if All the people of palastine are so innocent so I guess you agree with them about hanging gays and beating women?? This other woman posted information about them intentionally targeting children yet you are still siding with them?? Hmmm

Quoting nb34:

Quoting Donna6503:

MrsSamMerlotte
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM
We have people starving and dying here, yet we still write celebrity gossip. Not much different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)