Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I honestly find this more upsetting than the story about stone.

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM
  • 20 Replies

Timeline Photos

Greg's new Irrational Fear. Need I say more?
Like ·  · Share · October 18

After making fun of her themselves they have people on there calling her Dickface, Saying she should kill herself and other such things. THIS is more upseting to me than than stone.

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lancet98
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I'm glad you are healthy and managing with the condition.    I wish there was some  more effective treatment for you but the condition seems to be a very stubborn and persistent one.   You appear to be managing as best you can.  

It's a shame some choose to tease you - it says more about them than about you. What iit says about them is pitiful.

My first thought when I see the photo is,  that I hope it does not cause a lot of pain or disability, but it looks like it does.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:48 AM

how awful!

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand the 'than stone' reference...

parentalrights1
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:04 PM
You have to click the link people. The info about her condition is her siggy and unrelated to the photo and link.

Plus I don't have facebook. That link takes me nowhere. Can you post it op?
Suzukigirl710
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM

people need to put themselves in other people's shoes for just one second.  How sad that some people find it amusing to make fun of other people.

gypsy_rose
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM

While this is the same condition I have Mine is all internal. This is a Photo of Aum. She was on TLCs my giant face tumor. They posted it for riddicule. 

Quoting lancet98:

I'm glad you are healthy and managing with the condition.    I wish there was some  more effective treatment for you but the condition seems to be a very stubborn and persistent one.   You appear to be managing as best you can.  

It's a shame some choose to tease you - it says more about them than about you. What iit says about them is pitiful.

My first thought when I see the photo is,  that I hope it does not cause a lot of pain or disability, but it looks like it does.

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

gypsy_rose
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM

stone is the woman that was fired for acting a fool in a military cemetery. While I think that was horible I find this worse. This is aimed directly at someone. People are saying she should KILL herself because she has a tumor causing condition. 

Quoting LindaClement:

I don't understand the 'than stone' reference...

gypsy_rose
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM

This is what some people wrote in responce to them posting the picture and saying it is gregs newest fear.

• "What are you looking at dicknose?"

• " What the......he can kick and screw"

• "So this horse walks into a bar and the bartender says to the horse " why the long face? "

gypsy_rose
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM

• "
    ect man... A guy with a sack on his face"

• " hey Tony her junk is bigger than yours !!!!"

• " someone please explain this photo to me... lol"

• " Who likes this?"

gypsy_rose
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:01 PM

• Se" Looks like a ball sack and 2 penises"

• " Its a ballchinian ( obscure M.I.B. reference)"

"That woman has a face you could rest a set of ...., OMFG!"

• " Can you imagine the doctors pay to repair that people? The average employee would have to work 2 years to afford to pay almost that bill!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)