Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hope Everyone had a Great Thanksgiving :)

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 1 Replies

Was wondering what everyone did for Thanksgiving & if they'd like to share their Holiday event.  For me, it was quite a busy one.  My daughter came down for the wk. of Thanksgiving.  I picked her up from the Airport, which was not too bad, since it was earlier in the week.  Then, we do what we usually do go shopping :)  She loves to cook, thank god, so she does most of the work.  I just take her out to the grocery store & let her buy whatever she wants.  She makes things from scratch. 

I had cleaned for wks., & bought some "Fall" decorations for inside my house & outside my house.  So, I think it looked really neat :)  Fall is my favorite season.  I love the colors of Fall.  I had a beautiful wreath of Fall leaves, a flower arrangement my daughter made & several others ones.  I hope I didn't go overboard.  Then, we went to 2 movies, which she loves!!!  They were at our local $1 movies.  First one, which we both love scary movies.  Was the House at the End of the Street.  With that girl from Hunger Games.  Then, Looper I think was the name.  Both were really good!!!  Then, we made some hand made Christmas ornaments.  I love to do crafts when my daughter comes down. 

My son & his wife, grandsons 2 1/2 & 4 mos. came down on Sat.  They were here for a wk.  We went all over the place & the grandkids played here a lot.  We went to Calico Ghost Town, hiking in the mountains.  It was my B-day on the 27th, they took me out to Golden Carrol.  Then, brought over a cake, and I blew out a candle & they all sang me Happy B-day.  (lots of presents too :)...It was a GREAT Holiday!!  Hope you all had a good one too :)

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LindaClement
by Linda on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Very cool ... sounds like good times!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured