Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Crib Dribbler Feeds Your Baby So You Can Sleep, Eat, and Do Whatever You Want

Posted by   + Show Post

Taking care of babies is hard. You have to feed them every few hours, check them if they’ve pooped or peed regularly, and change them if they did. I stayed with my sister once when she just had her baby and all I can say is, it was a pretty exhausting ordeal.

No wonder people came up with tools like the Crib Dribbler…

Crib DribblerIf you look closely, you’ll see that the Crib Dribbler resembles the water feeders for your dogs and cats, where milk or water trickles out when the tube is licked. In a similar manner, you can expect milk to flow out when your baby crawls over to the Dribbler and gives it a couple of licks.

Crib Dribbler1

It’s a funny concept, but obviously it’s not real and even if it were, I doubt any sane parents would go for it. It’s the latest of a series of prank gift boxes from PrankPack, and we think it’s hilarious. Each box sells for $8(USD). If you do decide to use it to give something to new parents, make sure to bring a camera so you can capture their expression when they check the box. It’s going to be priceless.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (21-27):
Traci_Momof2
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Too funny!  That would be an awesome prank gift to give to a new parent and see their reaction.

GLWerth
by Gina on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Poor baby.

Babies need to be held and yet, there are plenty of "bottle proppers" out there, just waiting for moms to use them instead of cuddling their babies while they eat.

Quoting kailu1835:

I'm glad this isn't real.  I was pretty up in arms.  My friend nannies, and one of the boys was adopted.  He sat in an orphanage crib alone as an infant, only being touched to be changed and fed.  They didn't think anyone would adopt him because of a heart defect, so offered him no human interaction.  Almost a decade later, he still is socially stunted.

pamelax3
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM

this is pretty funny!

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I don't get that.  When my husband is taking care of the baby and giving him a bottle, he's always snuggled up in the lazy boy with him, holding the bottle for him.  I pumped and fed from a bottle with my first for a couple of months because of severe thrush hindering breastfeeding, and I always held him close and fed him as though he was being nursed.

Quoting GLWerth:

Poor baby.

Babies need to be held and yet, there are plenty of "bottle proppers" out there, just waiting for moms to use them instead of cuddling their babies while they eat.

Quoting kailu1835:

I'm glad this isn't real.  I was pretty up in arms.  My friend nannies, and one of the boys was adopted.  He sat in an orphanage crib alone as an infant, only being touched to be changed and fed.  They didn't think anyone would adopt him because of a heart defect, so offered him no human interaction.  Almost a decade later, he still is socially stunted.

babiesbabybaby development

GLWerth
by Gina on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Same here.

Funny, I pumped and bottle fed my oldest too...for five months. He had latching issues. The very day I decided I was going to formula, he finally latched on and did fine after that.

But even during that time, he was always snuggled close and fed like he was nursing.

Quoting kailu1835:

I don't get that.  When my husband is taking care of the baby and giving him a bottle, he's always snuggled up in the lazy boy with him, holding the bottle for him.  I pumped and fed from a bottle with my first for a couple of months because of severe thrush hindering breastfeeding, and I always held him close and fed him as though he was being nursed.

Quoting GLWerth:

Poor baby.

Quoting kailu1835:

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM
LMBFAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dustinsmom1
by JENN on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hhahaahhahahahahah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)