Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Too many LABELS!!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:45 AM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

I might press a few buttons here, But I feel that this needs to be said!

A.D.D= Kids craving attention… Depression= Not knowing or loving ones self enough.

I could go on and on…. I think that people are given and accept labels way too often. It seems to me to be another form of self limiting. If we accept these labels we fuel the fire. Disease is your bodies way of telling you that SOMETHING IS OFF (DIS- EASE) Most but not all of the time I believe we can cure and heal ourselves.. Mind over matter Loves.

If we allow endless thoughts of negativity and place blame on a label we tend to see more “symptoms” of the label. Ever heard of a false pregnancy where the woman can even have symptoms or signs of pregnancy!!

I was told that I most likely have fibromyalgia. I felt hopeless… and I was in pain. for years I refused to go back to the dr. for a diagnosis. Wanna hear something crazy….

I started a fitness plan (which I am currently SLACKING ON) and I was eating healthy whole foods… I took my vitamins  and I felt the pain disappearing.. I wasn’t so tired anymore. Almost ALL of the symptoms of Fibromyalgia seemed to be fading… fast!

I think that if we take care of our mind body and soul the way that we were meant to then we will be free from most illness.

Imagine for a second your body is a 96 Corolla lmao…

If you keep up with the regular maintenance, and don’t beat on it… that baby is gonna last a long time… and run like a champ… however if you fail to change the oil and ignore when little things go wrong, the car will end up in the junkyard long before its time!!

We are not giving ourselves what we need… and with the labels that are getting thrown around it’s only going to get worse.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katy_kay08
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM
3 moms liked this

First off, was this the from an ad the pyramid scheme you joined sent you or are you arrogant enough to believe the garbage in the first few lines of your post? 

You were given a label which gave you the motivation and direction, in order to feel better.  A "label" isn't an excuse, it's often times a life line that is thrown out to those struggling to find answers to the issues that seem bigger than they are.  They help provide direction for many as they navigate through to recovery/manageability.    

Just as your own post suggests you were given a label and it was how you dealt with it that defined you, not the label itself.   

If you are selling the vitamins you were hawking in an earlier post, this "ad" would not bring me to buy them from you.  

punky3175
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Didn't this get posted and deleted once?

OP - advertising isn't allowed here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katy_kay08
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM

she removed the link to the product.  

Quoting punky3175:

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM
4 moms liked this
penis
punky3175
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Yeah I saw that when I actually read through the content of this ad.

People really are special.

Quoting katy_kay08:

she removed the link to the product.  

Quoting punky3175:

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Ofcourse mind of matter will fix the chemical imbalance in my son's brain... Hey why didn't I just tell him to think good thoughts and sprinkle a little pixie dust... Ha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punky3175
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Think this is Tom Cruise posing as a mom
And trying to push Scientology views?

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Ofcourse mind of matter will fix the chemical imbalance in my son's brain... Hey why didn't I just tell him to think good thoughts and sprinkle a little pixie dust... Ha!
frogbender
by Captain Underpants on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Quoting Sekirei:

penis

pickle

ArdentLyricism
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I love that you are all so opinionated. I was selling that product about a year ago.for about a week... I do not sell it anymore however I do still believe in the products. this its a from a post I wrote on my blog some months back and I feel like it is a good reminder that...add I say in my post..some not all cases. I'm sorry that some of took this as an attach. I am new to this site and decided to share something....I didn't realize there was still links in the blog.

have a great day and thank you for being so welcoming.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Quoting punky3175:

Think this is Tom Cruise posing as a mom
And trying to push Scientology views?

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Buahahahahahaha!

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)