Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

One of my coworkers got arrested for having sex with an underage girl

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM
  • 67 Replies
It's mostly girls I work with. My supervisor got our boss to hire her uncle to work in the warehouse.

Since day 1 we have always felt uncomfortable around him. He gives us the creeps.

We found out his last name yesterday and looked him up. He's not a registered sex offender but he did do 6 months in jail and was charged with having sex with a 17 year old girl. I don't know why he never had to register as a sex offender.

Some of you may remember I work in a lingerie spot. This just does not sit well with all of us girls. We are going to have a meeting with the boss today.

The problem? She will probably not care.

I'm so nervous because this may not be pretty. On top of that, this man has a temper and my boss trusts and likes him.

He was a coach and security guard at the high school where he worked and where the girl went to school. Today he is wearing the sweatshirt for that school.

I need the vomiting sweetpea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMBG825
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I'd be interested in what the actual charge was. 

opal10161973
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

throwing up

katy_kay08
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Charges and conviction are not the same.  How old was he when he was charged with having sex with the 17 year old?  Was he convicted?  If not then it make sense he would not have to register as a sex offender.  

Are there any underage girls working in your "lingerie spot"?   Is there a chance he would encounter underage girls working in the warehouse?  

whitleypittman
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM
That is disgusting.
ButterMeUp
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM
4 moms liked this
What the hell, she was 17 not 12. You don't even know the whole story. Don't fuck his life up when you don't know the facts or details of his case.
viv212
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:28 PM
It's so hard to find any information. They said "illegal sex" with a 17 year old at a hotel. No molestation, no rape.

Quoting AMBG825:

viv212
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!!!

Quoting opal10161973:

throwing up

opal10161973
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM

It also doesn't say her mental capabilities.  For all we know, she is mentally challenged.  The charges can be the same wording, especially if it was a plea deal.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

What the hell, she was 17 not 12. You don't even know the whole story. Don't fuck his life up when you don't know the facts or details of his case.

katy_kay08
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:40 PM

was he convicted or just charged?

Quoting viv212:

It's so hard to find any information. They said "illegal sex" with a 17 year old at a hotel. No molestation, no rape.

Quoting AMBG825:

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I would think your supervisor already told the boss and he has trouble getting jobs. Why dont you think he is creepy?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)