Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Fox News: Rachel Madd-Cow Gets a Grammy Nomination?

Posted by   + Show Post

Rachel Madd-Cow Gets a Grammy Nomination?

NBC News/AP Graphics

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has been nominated for a Grammy this year in the "Spoken Word Field" category. The Telegraph reports:

Spoken Word Field

Best Spoken Word Album (Includes Poetry, Audio Books & Storytelling)

American Grown (Michelle Obama) - (Various Artists) Scott Creswell & Dan Zitt, producers

Back To Work: Why We Need Smart Government For A Strong Economy - Bill Clinton

Drift: The Unmooring Of American Military - Rachel Maddow

Seriously... I'm Kidding - Ellen Degeneres

Society's Child: My Autobiography - Janis Ian

Source

Witty journalism or sore losers?

Sherri

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
MorganTho
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Love Maddow!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Good job Maddow, you know you're doing right when you're pissing off the idiots
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candlegal
by Judy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

wow seriously, all that.  Didn't you just say on here recently that you don't stoop to name calling and being nasty.   Could have fooled me.

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Maddow?

I luv that guy!

What is it that makes you so inappropriate and mean and unfair and undereducated and soul-less and biased and prejudicial and so much like the dirty pool kind of people at Faux News? Are you a blond too? Were you raised by wolves? Have you taken too many drugs?

Rachel Maddow is a very intelligent , cute and fun kind of news commentator. She is spot-on, witty and fair....all of which you are not. I bet you're jealous.

lga1965
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

well guess what---when someone is outrageously rude and prejudiced, I DO "stoop to name calling". She deserved it. If you call Rachel Maddow a guy, I'll share those names with you too.

Really----that was inexcusable. She's a homophobe. There ya go---I just called her another name. It fits.

Quoting candlegal:

wow seriously, all that.  Didn't you just say on here recently that you don't stoop to name calling and being nasty.   Could have fooled me.

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Maddow?

I luv that guy!

What is it that makes you so inappropriate and mean and unfair and undereducated and soul-less and biased and prejudicial and so much like the dirty pool kind of people at Faux News? Are you a blond too? Were you raised by wolves? Have you taken too many drugs?

Rachel Maddow is a very intelligent , cute and fun kind of news commentator. She is spot-on, witty and fair....all of which you are not. I bet you're jealous.

Billiejeens
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ashellbell:

Why can't it be (A) and (B) ?

ashellbell
by shellbark on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
They do usually go hand in hand lol

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting ashellbell:

Why can't it be (A) and (B) ?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this

The actually put MaddCow in their headline?  That's pretty shitty.  But that Fox News Nation is a super right wing opinion site, not journalism, so I'm not surprised.  The regular Fox page would rant about her getting it but wouldn't call her MaddCow until the 4th paragraph down.  lol

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

It's a Grammy.  They don't have to be the same subject, it's "Best Spoken Word Album."  lol

Quoting Dzyre1115:

There's no pattern there with those nominations, none at all, lmbo!

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Who knew libs were so thin skinned...

One little funny comment about Rachel Maddow and their all

crying

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Maddow?

I luv that guy!

PamR
by Pam on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure the brainiacs at Faux News would insult Maddow, given that she's actually intelligent, well-informed, can discuss issues, instead of weird-ass conspiracies.  She's respected, they aren't.  Very simple.  They're jealous.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Faux news is totally Klassy... as in... trashy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN