Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fox News: Rachel Madd-Cow Gets a Grammy Nomination?

Posted by   + Show Post

Rachel Madd-Cow Gets a Grammy Nomination?

NBC News/AP Graphics

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has been nominated for a Grammy this year in the "Spoken Word Field" category. The Telegraph reports:

Spoken Word Field

Best Spoken Word Album (Includes Poetry, Audio Books & Storytelling)

American Grown (Michelle Obama) - (Various Artists) Scott Creswell & Dan Zitt, producers

Back To Work: Why We Need Smart Government For A Strong Economy - Bill Clinton

Drift: The Unmooring Of American Military - Rachel Maddow

Seriously... I'm Kidding - Ellen Degeneres

Society's Child: My Autobiography - Janis Ian

Source

Witty journalism or sore losers?

Sherri

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Replies (51-52):
12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Quoting PamR:

Quote:

Stephanie Miller on her radio show always calls John Boehner "BONER"  Ha Ha Ha said a 12 yo boy.  Mitt Romney was of course "Mittens".Sarah Palin,oh just forget what they did to her..Libs aare always right just because.  Gets old...

This is talk radio.  If you haven't heard conservatives using similar names for liberals, ,you aren't paying attention.

Maddow does the same thing.  In fact she got called out for talking the name calling too far by her hero Jon Stewart...

PestPatti
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Dont you know pointing that out to her, makes her use some week ass excuse,.   It's always someone else did it first.   She worse than a snotty little brat.  

Quoting candlegal:

wow seriously, all that.  Didn't you just say on here recently that you don't stoop to name calling and being nasty.   Could have fooled me.

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Maddow?

I luv that guy!

What is it that makes you so inappropriate and mean and unfair and undereducated and soul-less and biased and prejudicial and so much like the dirty pool kind of people at Faux News? Are you a blond too? Were you raised by wolves? Have you taken too many drugs?

Rachel Maddow is a very intelligent , cute and fun kind of news commentator. She is spot-on, witty and fair....all of which you are not. I bet you're jealous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured