Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At least 4 dead in apparent Colo. murder-suicide

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM
  • 10 Replies
DENVER (AP) —Four people were found dead Tuesday in Colorado after a woman called police to report a shooting and was apparently shot to death while she was on the phone.

Weld County sheriff's spokesman Tim Schwartz says dispatchers heard the woman who called 911 scream "No, no, no," and then heard a gunshot. Schwartz says a man grabbed the phone and said he was going to kill himself, and dispatchers heard another shot.

The bodies were found in a home in a subdivision east of Longmont, which is about 35 miles north of Denver.

The dead included two men and two women, including one who appeared to be in her late teens or early 20s.

Schwartz says investigators have a possible motive for the shootings, but he refused to release details.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitschy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:38 AM

This is going to be one hell of a week

emeraldangel2.0
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM

smh

praying for the victims

caito
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Oh that's terrible. That makes me sad just reading it, I can't imagine what it was like for that poor dispatcher.

terpmama
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I can't imagine what dispatchers go thru... Weld county has had some awful times in the last few years.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM
What the fuck is wrong with people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM

People have always been mean, evil, what have you. The media just makes it seem so much worse because they jump on every single thing. It's awful.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM

More guns, we definitely need more guns. We are rapidly approaching a net neutral in terms of people to gun ratio in the US.

Lots of guns yet the shootings keep happening.

Merry whatever you celebrate.

D.O.E.
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM

bad

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Oh.My.

crazymammy25
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Is it just me or are other people thinking people are going crazy on the run up to 21/12? I don't believe the world will end but there are plenty that do and may well just be thinking they want to settle grudges and sort affairs before they die on Friday??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)