Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 4 Replies

Morning everyone. First I would like to start off by saying how deeply hurt and sadden I am about the events that took place on Friday in CT ant the Sandy Hook school. My heart and prayers go out too the families that lost there children on that horrific day. No parent should ever have to experience something like that ever. I can not get out of my head and mind about this and it saddens me. May the children rest in peace, They are not forgotten.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Welcome.  Friday was definitely a horrible day for our entire nation. 

Quoting lovelymomofone:

Morning everyone. First I would like to start off by saying how deeply hurt and sadden I am about the events that took place on Friday in CT ant the Sandy Hook school. My heart and prayers go out too the families that lost there children on that horrific day. No parent should ever have to experience something like that ever. I can not get out of my head and mind about this and it saddens me. May the children rest in peace, They are not forgotten.

lovelymomofone
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Yes it tuely was. 

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Welcome to the group!  I think everyone has been brokenhearted about the tragedy.  I am usually on a lot but have been somewhat overcome by the shootings at the elementary school so I have been avoiding those threads, but I will certainly see you around more!

lovelymomofone
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM

thanks for welcoming me. Its a hard time for everyone and its sad about what took place in CT...On a better note Merry Christmas hope your enjoying your holiday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)