Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All the shooters look the same? (Pics inside)

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM
  • 161 Replies
1 mom liked this

Has anyone else noticed that all these mass shooters seem to have the same expression on their face in pictures? I find it a bit unsettling. 

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emeraldangel2.0
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM
3 moms liked this

is there a point to this post because i swear if it's another stupid conspiracy theory i just may scream

FrumpyMama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM
3 moms liked this

It's the look of a serverely mentally ill person who is unaware that what they just did is horribly wrong.

Debmomto2girls
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

No, they look nothing alike. what is the point?

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

is there a point to this post because i swear if it's another stupid conspiracy theory i just may scream

No conspiracy. My Mom just commented how they all have the same look that somethng is off. 

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

No conspiracy. My Mom just commented how they all have the same look that somethng is off. 

Hindsight is 20/20. It's easy to see that "something is off" AFTER the fact.

mandapanda82
2 moms liked this
Why do they only show that pic of Lanza as a 12 year old boy? I'm sure they have more recent ones.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yankeefan828
1 mom liked this
Yes they have the same expression on their faces. They have no remorse and if you can bare to look them in the eyes you can see the emptiness in their hearts.
krysstizzle
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM

No you can't. If these people were photographed in a group of 8 people, you'd only pick them out once every eight times on average. In other words, completely randomly.

These people don't have stamps on their foreheads. That's part of the problem.

Quoting yankeefan828:

Yes they have the same expression on their faces. They have no remorse and if you can bare to look them in the eyes you can see the emptiness in their hearts.

momma0ffive
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM
I see what you mean....weird
yankeefan828
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
No they don't, I meant in those pictures. I am a criminal justice major so I know profiling in anyway there's a 50/50 chance you would have on anyone.

Quoting krysstizzle:

No you can't. If these people were photographed in a group of 8 people, you'd only pick them out once every eight times on average. In other words, completely randomly.

These people don't have stamps on their foreheads. That's part of the problem.

Quoting yankeefan828:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)