Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Fluff Debate: Phineas and Ferb

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 46 Replies

DH and I were talking as we watched Phineas and Ferb with DD.  Do you think that what Phineas and Ferb are doing is actually happening or do you think that it is the paranoid delusions of Candice who is actually just a schizohrenic?

DH and I both agree, Candice is a schizo.

Your thoughts?

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purpleducky
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Seeing how others see and help out with the projects I am going to say they actually happen.

blues_pagan
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:50 AM

See we discussed this and if you ever notice no one ever tells their mom about it.  No one ever finds out and it is like it never happened.  Complete clean up and everything.  And you never see any of the other characters unless something is going on...usually.  

Quoting purpleducky:

Seeing how others see and help out with the projects I am going to say they actually happen.

MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM

It's been established that the boys are geniuses.  I say the projects are happening.

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I say the projects are happening the majority of the time but there are several episodes where Candice is definitely hallucinating. 

blues_pagan
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I can see that the projects are happening but sometimes I think that candace adds to them in her own mind.  I think she is a bit cracked.

Quoting smalltowngal:

I say the projects are happening the majority of the time but there are several episodes where Candice is definitely hallucinating. 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

This made me giggle.

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM
4 moms liked this

Well, she's had concussions, fevers, hallucinogenic moss, squirrels in her pants, etc. She can't be right in the head after all that. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

I can see that the projects are happening but sometimes I think that candace adds to them in her own mind.  I think she is a bit cracked.

Quoting smalltowngal:

katy_kay08
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this

you forgot her quite serious allergy to wild turnips that leaves her sounding like a 70 year old  a pack a day male smoker.  

Quoting smalltowngal:

Well, she's had concussions, fevers, hallucinogenic moss, squirrels in her pants, etc. She can't be right in the head after all that. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting smalltowngal:

katy_kay08
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's been well established that P&F's parents are neglectful and rather self obsessed so it would make complete sense that they are oblivious to what is happening with their young children while they are home alone.  

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM

They are actually happenning. We love that show.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN