Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Wife killed, cut up, and cooked her husband to prevent him from abusing his step daughter

Posted by   + Show Post

Wife 'killed, cut up and cooked her husband into a korma to stop him from abusing his stepdaughter'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Macabre murder: Zainab Bibi has given an interview with Pakistan television, where she admitted to killing, chopping up and cooking her husband

Zainab Bibi has given an interview with Pakistan television, where she admitted to killing, chopping up and cooking her husband

Police have arrested a woman in Pakistan on suspicion of murdering her husband, chopping his body to pieces and boiling it in a bid to get rid of the evidence. 

Zainab Bibi, 42, allegedly told authorities she killed her husband Ahmad Abbas because he tried to sexually assault her 17-year-old daughter from another marriage. 

She told police she sedated her husband by mixing sleeping pills in his tea and strangled him with rope before dismembering him.  

Police say they discovered her plot after neighbours complained about a bad smell coming from her home.

Bibi's 22-year-old nephew, Zaheer Ahmed, has also been arrested in connection with dismembering Abbas's body.

Pakistan's ARY News spoke to Bibi from her cell at the Shah Faisal police station, where she said: 'I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter.'

The alarm was raised by Bibi's landlord, Behzad, who lives on the ground floor of the two-storey Green Town house.

He was so upset by the bad cooking smells coming from upstairs that he went up to complain.

Scroll down for video

Police claim that Bibi's landlord found her at the stove, cooking a korma with flesh from her husband's arm and leg. Pictured, kitchenware from the scene is taken away for examination

Police claim that Bibi's landlord found her at the stove, cooking a korma with flesh from her husband's arm and leg. Pictured, kitchenware from the scene is taken away for examination

Police claim that he found Bibi at the stove, cooking a korma with flesh from her husband’s arm and leg - because she believed it was the only way to practically dispose of his body.

Pakistani paper The Express Tribune said Bibi had been living at the house with her 17-year-old daughter Sonia and Mr Abbas, who she married five years ago and who used to be Sonia's teacher when she was at school.

Bibi was quoted in the paper as saying: 'When he finally died, I felt shudders of fear for the first time. 

'I didn’t have the courage to approach his body for the next half an hour.

Zainab Bibi allegedly told police she sedated her husband by mixing sleeping pills in his tea and strangled him with rope before dismembering him. Above, a cleaver, large kitchen knife and chains found at the scene

Zainab Bibi allegedly told police she sedated her husband by mixing sleeping pills in his tea and strangled him with rope before dismembering him. Above, a cleaver, large kitchen knife and chains found at the scene

“It occurred to me that if I cooked the body in parts with spices and aromatic ingredients that would curb the stench.'

But she insisted she had no plans to eat the resulting dish, or to feed it to others, adding: 'I had a plan to do away with the cooked stuff by throwing it in a gutter. I would say to people that it had spoiled.'

Bibi claims she had stopped Mr Abbas from molesting her daughter on several occasions, admitting that he had never actually laid a hand on her but had said suggestive things about her when he was drunk.

The rest of Mr Abbas's body was found in an aluminium trunk on the premise.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066277/Wife-killed-cut-cooked-husband-korma-stop-abusing-step-daughter.html#ixzz2GeNcXSc2 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NOTE: Pakistan is an Islamic country. Punishment for rape or molestation under the shariah is death by stoning if found guilty.

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Replies (131-140):
jlo1313
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Well in her country, if she reported it and tried to do anything to protect the child, she would be murdered anyway...pretty brilliant Lucy Todd ;)

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I hate people who talk from their ass 

Quoting jlo1313:

Well in her country, if she reported it and tried to do anything to protect the child, she would be murdered anyway...pretty brilliant Lucy Todd ;)

jlo1313
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Oh.....please explain why!  I know you want to educate us.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting jlo1313:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM

This is sad she felt this is the only way to protect her daughter. I find it disturbing but I almost understand why she did it.

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:18 PM

How can you sit there and make up some bullshit lies like that "oh if she tried to protect her child shed be murdered anyways" WTF is wrong with people like you spreading ignorance about other countries?

Like i asked another bright ine like you, If women were treated like monsters there why the fuck America hasn't invaded Pakistan to "liberate" the women like they "liberated" Iraq, lol...because obviously this world where "she's killed if she protects her child" doesn't exist except in your head. Go back to the hole your crawled out f and live in your fantasy land.

its funny youre talking to a woman whose lived there, married a huge paki family, lives in middle was, from Saudi woman and think you know better. 

Quoting jlo1313:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting jlo1313:

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM

This is hysterical I said what? I support my country? First off, it's not my country. Second of all, I said thàt it was the most corrupted couñtry in the world and a shithole.

sure they have issues with women, but do you want me to bring all the horrible dispicable things dine to American women by men? 

Dont blame thè whole country for the fucked up government, it is all politics. Pakistanis live around the world ôacefully, while Pakistan is still doing barbaric things, it should tell you something but unfortunately I think there's no fixing stupid.

Quoting batmansgirl:

Well you don't need to be rude as if that's going to open my eyes to the errors of my ways. NOT. Only 39.6 % of women in Pakistan are literate. Thats sad. And yes I have heard of  Benazir Bhutto. She was very brave. I get that your being condescending and total support of your government is better than admiting your countries flaws.

http://www.pakistaniwomen.org/

Pakistani Women's
     Human Rights Organization

Who are we?
             Events
                   News Updates
                         Human Rights Issues - Press Releases & Articles

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

I think you need to take a time to come to Bahrain, Dubai, ABU dhabi, Doha, Qatar, UAE so on and see how our women live you could only wish you had our life style.
I'm very happy you replied my post, it's fun to share your ignorance with my family. It's a good giggle or two we get out of your replies.

Have you ever heard if benazir Bhutto? The woman running for prime minister of Pakistan? Yes women can vote they're running for offices. They gained suffrage in 1947.

I live n Bahrain, I drive here and Pakistan btw

Quoting batmansgirl:

jlo1313
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

First of all, I am fully aware that there are extremists out there that do in fact believe women to be a lesser species, and they live everywhere.  Its not just unique to the middle east.  I know for a fact there are middle eastern women that are liberated and I know that there are areas where they are treated less than animals.  Guess what, that happens in the US as well. 

It is not our governments "job" to go liberate women all over the world.  As a matter of fact, they shouldn't have been doing it at all.  We have enough problems in our own country to fix before we go saving the world.  Also, some of those huge problem areas do not want to be saved or liberated. 

If  you want to come into the group and educate us with real headlines and real stories and credible links showing us differently than what the media shows us (and I think enough of us are educated and smart enough to know that there are two sides to the story), that would be great.  But right now, all you are doing is turning this discussion into a bitch session, you fail to show any content and argument against anything said. 

What the OP article stated is that she could not do anything to protect the child from her father, we are already aware of religious extremists in the middle east and the stories that follow, but what we do not know is if the family is part of the religious extremist groups and how they were treated in their household or what exactly had happened or would have happened with the daughter of the man murdered.  If you have more information on that, please, please feel free to share it instead of attacking.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

How can you sit there and make up some bullshit lies like that "oh if she tried to protect her child shed be murdered anyways" WTF is wrong with people like you spreading ignorance about other countries?

Like i asked another bright ine like you, If women were treated like monsters there why the fuck America hasn't invaded Pakistan to "liberate" the women like they "liberated" Iraq, lol...because obviously this world where "she's killed if she protects her child" doesn't exist except in your head. Go back to the hole your crawled out f and live in your fantasy land.

its funny youre talking to a woman whose lived there, married a huge paki family, lives in middle was, from Saudi woman and think you know better. 

Quoting jlo1313:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting jlo1313:

batmansgirl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Go ahead and be rude and a bitch. As if that's going to prove your point. Pakistani women are not treated fairly, in fact their treated pretty poorly.  I can prove it, I already have. But like I said go ahead and defend that country.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

This is hysterical I said what? I support my country? First off, it's not my country. Second of all, I said thàt it was the most corrupted couñtry in the world and a shithole.

sure they have issues with women, but do you want me to bring all the horrible dispicable things dine to American women by men? 

Dont blame thè whole country for the fucked up government, it is all politics. Pakistanis live around the world ôacefully, while Pakistan is still doing barbaric things, it should tell you something but unfortunately I think there's no fixing stupid.

Quoting batmansgirl:

Well you don't need to be rude as if that's going to open my eyes to the errors of my ways. NOT. Only 39.6 % of women in Pakistan are literate. Thats sad. And yes I have heard of  Benazir Bhutto. She was very brave. I get that your being condescending and total support of your government is better than admiting your countries flaws.

http://www.pakistaniwomen.org/

Pakistani Women's
     Human Rights Organization

Who are we?
             Events
                   News Updates
                         Human Rights Issues - Press Releases & Articles

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

I think you need to take a time to come to Bahrain, Dubai, ABU dhabi, Doha, Qatar, UAE so on and see how our women live you could only wish you had our life style.
I'm very happy you replied my post, it's fun to share your ignorance with my family. It's a good giggle or two we get out of your replies.

Have you ever heard if benazir Bhutto? The woman running for prime minister of Pakistan? Yes women can vote they're running for offices. They gained suffrage in 1947.

I live n Bahrain, I drive here and Pakistan btw

Quoting batmansgirl:

Autiziumom
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Wow! I feel.bad for the whole family!
AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:35 PM
She probably thought it was her only outlet. She couldn't divorce without his consent. And since he had yet to commit a crime, the police wouldn't have been interested even if they were able to do something about it. I know they will nail get to the wall but I wish they would take their logic to the end. If women are weak and sinful, how responsible can she be? So blame it on the men around her who should have been paying better attention and let her go on with her life. It won't happen.

I bet her son in law will be damn respectful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)