Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wife killed, cut up, and cooked her husband to prevent him from abusing his step daughter

Posted by   + Show Post

Wife 'killed, cut up and cooked her husband into a korma to stop him from abusing his stepdaughter'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Macabre murder: Zainab Bibi has given an interview with Pakistan television, where she admitted to killing, chopping up and cooking her husband

Zainab Bibi has given an interview with Pakistan television, where she admitted to killing, chopping up and cooking her husband

Police have arrested a woman in Pakistan on suspicion of murdering her husband, chopping his body to pieces and boiling it in a bid to get rid of the evidence. 

Zainab Bibi, 42, allegedly told authorities she killed her husband Ahmad Abbas because he tried to sexually assault her 17-year-old daughter from another marriage. 

She told police she sedated her husband by mixing sleeping pills in his tea and strangled him with rope before dismembering him.  

Police say they discovered her plot after neighbours complained about a bad smell coming from her home.

Bibi's 22-year-old nephew, Zaheer Ahmed, has also been arrested in connection with dismembering Abbas's body.

Pakistan's ARY News spoke to Bibi from her cell at the Shah Faisal police station, where she said: 'I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter.'

The alarm was raised by Bibi's landlord, Behzad, who lives on the ground floor of the two-storey Green Town house.

He was so upset by the bad cooking smells coming from upstairs that he went up to complain.

Scroll down for video

Police claim that Bibi's landlord found her at the stove, cooking a korma with flesh from her husband's arm and leg. Pictured, kitchenware from the scene is taken away for examination

Police claim that Bibi's landlord found her at the stove, cooking a korma with flesh from her husband's arm and leg. Pictured, kitchenware from the scene is taken away for examination

Police claim that he found Bibi at the stove, cooking a korma with flesh from her husband’s arm and leg - because she believed it was the only way to practically dispose of his body.

Pakistani paper The Express Tribune said Bibi had been living at the house with her 17-year-old daughter Sonia and Mr Abbas, who she married five years ago and who used to be Sonia's teacher when she was at school.

Bibi was quoted in the paper as saying: 'When he finally died, I felt shudders of fear for the first time. 

'I didn’t have the courage to approach his body for the next half an hour.

Zainab Bibi allegedly told police she sedated her husband by mixing sleeping pills in his tea and strangled him with rope before dismembering him. Above, a cleaver, large kitchen knife and chains found at the scene

Zainab Bibi allegedly told police she sedated her husband by mixing sleeping pills in his tea and strangled him with rope before dismembering him. Above, a cleaver, large kitchen knife and chains found at the scene

“It occurred to me that if I cooked the body in parts with spices and aromatic ingredients that would curb the stench.'

But she insisted she had no plans to eat the resulting dish, or to feed it to others, adding: 'I had a plan to do away with the cooked stuff by throwing it in a gutter. I would say to people that it had spoiled.'

Bibi claims she had stopped Mr Abbas from molesting her daughter on several occasions, admitting that he had never actually laid a hand on her but had said suggestive things about her when he was drunk.

The rest of Mr Abbas's body was found in an aluminium trunk on the premise.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066277/Wife-killed-cut-cooked-husband-korma-stop-abusing-step-daughter.html#ixzz2GeNcXSc2 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NOTE: Pakistan is an Islamic country. Punishment for rape or molestation under the shariah is death by stoning if found guilty.

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:07 PM

By the way it's INDIA that throws acid on the face 

---INDIA---

Not PAKISTAN. NOT Shariah Law

What a bright one

Quoting grace1973:

Because it is in PAKISTAN.  You know, the country where they stone women to death just for the allegation of cheating?  Where women can be disfigured by having acid thrown into their faces?  Sharia law?  Yes, that place.  If you're poor and a woman, there is no divorce, no police protection, no legal remedies. 

Quoting kaylamom2004:

YOU GO!!!

But ... why not just kick his ass out?

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I have read about it happening in Iran (acid in the face), India, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia. I'm sure it's happened in every country all over this world, but the media picks it up when it's in the "backward" Muslim countries because it fits into the schema they want to sell us. Brown folks = monsters. 

When that is almost never the case. 

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

---INDIA---

What a bright one

Quotig grace1973:

Because it is in PAKISTAN.  You know, the country where they stone women to death just for the allegation of cheating?  Where women can be disfigured by having acid thrown into their faces?  Sharia law?  Yes, that place.  If you're poor and a woman, there is no divorce, no police protection, no legal remedies. 

Quoting kaylamom2004:

YOU GO!!!

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Was this in a rural area? I'm guessing Pakistan, rural areas are like most rural areas and it is harder for women than cities often are. 

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

That's not true. Many molesters in pakistan get the shit knocked out of them if they don't go to jail. There was one not too far from my husbands families house and every time you pass him he's all beaten up. Pakistanis don't take too nicely to this stuff, so there were choices, she thought with her anger rather than her senses

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Good for her.............given her country of residence, she didnt have much choice.

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:04 PM

It doesn't say but shah Faisal is in Karachi that's a very nice rich affluent area...(shah Faisal is the police station she is at)

Quoting smalltowngal:

Was this in a rural area? I'm guessing Pakistan, rural areas are like most rural areas and it is harder for women than cities often are. 

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

That's not true. Many molesters in pakistan get the shit knocked out of them if they don't go to jail. There was one not too far from my husbands families house and every time you pass him he's all beaten up. Pakistanis don't take too nicely to this stuff, so there were choices, she thought with her anger rather than her senses

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Good for her.............given her country of residence, she didnt have much choice.

grace1973
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Where??? My mother was born there. I have family there. Women's rights??? Maybe. Maybe if you have money. The emphasis is on 'maybe'.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

I'm sure you probably won't answer me but where do you get your info from? Who stones women to death? Shariah law says you must stone the molestor. There is divorce for women too it is called khula I suggest you look it up and in her case she could've definitely had a divorce. Second of all, shariah law has raised the status of women three times so what the hell are you talking about? 

Your lovely western world treats women like dog shit too, so should I say when crap like that goes on there it's because it's USA no, you don't be so ignorant and take a handful of stories and blame the whole country because for some reason you think the whole country and the followers of the largest religion in the world all have the same thinking, same perspective, same feelings, same everything so it's not just a small percentage of the country or followers doing something crazy its the whole religion. Pakistan hasn't stoned any women to death. One woman went out and disgraced Pakistan in India when she was representing and she had her fair fight on national television shall I put the video here?

take our ignorance elsewhere

Quoting grace1973:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

YOU GO!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol what's even funnier is people call Arabs like they're not white when they're actually Caucasian. Seeing the Dubai spectacular for New Years a few hours ago I must say there's nothing backwards anywhere here about the brown people who are really Caucasian and the pakistanisnwho we think are also Arabs but are really Asians lol! Like there are villages that are backwards but most Arab countries here they're building the worlds tallest buildings and are extremely technologically advanced (and rich beyond belief) I'm shocked people think we are backwards lol...but if the news here showed the red neck areas of America and the mountain people instead of time square I'm sure we will think Americans are backwards also. They will show you poverty in Pakistan like its the whole thing but won't show you Karachi, Lahore, Punjab, which is rich beyond belief. They will sow you starving sudanisnbut not the people near buruj Khalifa, not Riyadh, not Jeddah bla bla bla lol...

i think it's backwards thinking to categorize all Arabs or middle Easterns as backwards people when they are really advanced. Oh wel, you can't fix stupid :/

Quoting mehamil1:

I have read about it happening in Iran (acid in the face), India, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia. I'm sure it's happened in every country all over this world, but the media picks it up when it's in the "backward" Muslim countries because it fits into the schema they want to sell us. Brown folks = monsters. 

When that is almost never the case. 

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

---INDIA---

What a bright one

Quotig grace1973:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

YOU GO!!!

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Shoulda just drugged him, lit a ciggerette and let it burn the the sob in bed. Then tell authorities that he fell asleep smoking in bed and she didn't know it until the room was on fire.

Mommy2BeAmy
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Where exactly was your mother born? Lol "maybe" we have women's rights lady you're talking to a Saudi, living in Bahrain, goes to Pakistan all the time Arab woman. Don't try to tell me what my countries are like here, okay? Besides Saudi, women are free to do what they want and where they want there are crazies here just like where ou live so why you don't categorize our precious country as some fucked up backwards nation when they do dispicable things? But you won't, you seem like one of those "OMG thank god I was born here and not there I see those women live lik dogs omg" kind of person when in reality you have no clue how luxurious and wonderful our lives  are. If something happens bad to a woman it's not the country's fault it is the fault of The person so committed the crimes.

besides, if these countries were so sick and backwards towards women why the hell USA didnt invade them to "liberate" women like they "liberated" Iraq? GMAFB

Quoting grace1973:

Where??? My mother was born there. I have family there. Women's rights??? Maybe. Maybe if you have money. The emphasis is on 'maybe'.

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

I'm sure you probably won't answer me but where do you get your info from? Who stones women to death? Shariah law says you must stone the molestor. There is divorce for women too it is called khula I suggest you look it up and in her case she could've definitely had a divorce. Second of all, shariah law has raised the status of women three times so what the hell are you talking about? 

Your lovely western world treats women like dog shit too, so should I say when crap like that goes on there it's because it's USA no, you don't be so ignorant and take a handful of stories and blame the whole country because for some reason you think the whole country and the followers of the largest religion in the world all have the same thinking, same perspective, same feelings, same everything so it's not just a small percentage of the country or followers doing something crazy its the whole religion. Pakistan hasn't stoned any women to death. One woman went out and disgraced Pakistan in India when she was representing and she had her fair fight on national television shall I put the video here?

Quoting grace1973:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

YOU GO!!!

grace1973
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM
And by the way, my mother has no EARS because her husband removed them (along with other pieces of her face) because she accused him of cheating. The reason? For listening to gossip about his infidelity. Good for you. You married into a nice family. Do not think for a minute that the good treatment of women is universal. It isn't.

Quoting grace1973:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting grace1973:

Quoting kaylamom2004:

YOU GO!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I would do the same if I was in her country!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured