Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone answer a question for me?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM
  • 42 Replies
My question is can anyone like tell me symptoms of how you would know if your having a girl or a boy? Ive heard that if you have morning sickness your having a girl but thats wrong because my aunt had morning sickness with both of her boys, ive also heard that if you have heartburn then the baby will come out with a head full of hair but im not sure if that one is true or not
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peanutx3
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:13 PM

nope. 

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM
2 moms liked this

All wives tales..... The only way to know if you're having a boy or a girl is through an ultrasound... and even those are not 100% accurate.

Joqui
by Joqui on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I did the ring test for mine... it's just a fun thing... nothing to take too seriously and I have never heard of gender based symptoms with pregnancy ... sorry! 

Bieg9093
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol...I haven't heard those.  But boys always look like a basketball under mom's shirt while girls just look like mom oughta lay off the Haagen Daas.

jean_marie1987
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I did the baking soda test, but I won't know if it's right for quite a few more months.
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, all the old wives tales are just that.

The only way to know is an ultrasound and even that isn't 100%.  

Good luck!  :)

AshleyMorris11
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Yea true!

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

All wives tales..... The only way to know if you're having a boy or a girl is through an ultrasound... and even those are not 100% accurate.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this

lol, I said this exact same thing, but you said it first.  Great minds think alike!

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

Aivlys_
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM
This.

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

AshleyMorris11
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Whats the ring test? Ive heard a few things but they have been wrong

Quoting Joqui:

I did the ring test for mine... it's just a fun thing... nothing to take too seriously and I have never heard of gender based symptoms with pregnancy ... sorry! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured