Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Sometimes I want to be really mean

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 30 Replies

But I stop, think and breath and can usually stop it.  What do you do to settle down?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katy_kay08
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM
4 moms liked this

I settle for a "little mean" and eat a cookie

AlekD
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Pray. Try to see them as God sees them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Quoting katy_kay08:

I settle for a "little mean" and eat a cookie

LOL :)

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Quoting AlekD:

Good advice.

katy_kay08
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting AlekD:

Good advice.

I like mine better

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

klonopin

or I just let it fly

or ask the gods for some guidance.. depending on who I ask, will determine the out come

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I rarely let it fly, if meanness is needed I tend to think on it and form long deep be it mean remarks lol.  In real life anyhow.  I try to make em think, sometimes that takes a lot of thought :|

Quoting Sekirei:

klonopin

or I just let it fly

or ask the gods for some guidance.. depending on who I ask, will determine the out come

lga1965
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting AlekD:

Good advice.

I like mine better

I like yours better too.  :-)

The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Dr. Seuss

parrishsky
by Maxfield on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I tend to take the high road and just walk away... nothing is worth ruining my inner harmony.

If they persist, I speak truthfully but I am rarely mean spirited. It's just not my nature.

she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I think if I say this is it going to do me or whoever any good? It is easy to be mean, I try to be nice,Somebody has be and the bitch spots fill up so fast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN