Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Keeping my job today

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM
  • 48 Replies
2 moms liked this
Caught myself in the nick of time from sending an immediate smart ass reply to an email from my Sgt. She probably would have laughed, but you never know. Damn ADHD impulsiveness. How is your day going?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
It's fawking cold. My kids are well behaved though. And now that I am guest free after 10 days of extras in our house I think I'm sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM

My 3yo is driving me a little nutty. She is smart as a whip and needs constant intellectual stimulation. I hit my wall around 2pm every day. She is almost 4 and REALLY needs to go to pre-school next year, as out state allows. DH wants me to homeschool her for another year, but she is already needing more social stimulation than I can offer alone and with playgroups.

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I think I actually slept too well last night. I've been dragging ass all day today!

nb34
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I am just too distracted these days.

Peanutx3
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
2 moms liked this

I am buried at work today which is a good thing.  I am excited for my work day to be over so I can go on a date.  :)  I just wish I had slept better last night.  I was awake until about midnight.

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Peanutx3:

I am buried at work today which is a good thing.  I am excited for my work day to be over so I can go on a date.  :)  I just wish I had slept better last night.  I was awake until about midnight.

All good things, Peanut.  All good things.  :-)

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Did you ever hear the expression that a mother is as happy as her least happy child?

I am having a rough time.  :-(

Joqui
by Joqui on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

It's going. I am very irritable today.  Things that happened a year ago are affecting me like if they had happened yesterday. I HATE being that way, emotional and shit. Gotta get a hold of myself before I end up losing things or rather... a person. 

Joqui
by Joqui on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

ohh good luck on your date tonight peanut :-) sounds like your day is going well aside from the lack of sleep.

Quoting Peanutx3:

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

My day is busy at work as has been the norm lately.  I don't like giving bad news and giving people headaches, but results don't lie.... it is what it is....

I just wish some could understand that there is one of me, and when multiple people give me projects, they all cannot be completed ASAP and need to be prioritized.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured