Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

How many of you would say she deserved it?

Posted by   + Show Post

be thankful you have a life, and forsake your vain and presumptious desire for a second one.

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Replies (61-70):
Emilytrademark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Do people REALLY believe that a woman existing in a certain way means she is deserving of sexual assault? Smdh.

BabyFruit Ticker
parentalrights1
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Of course not. I think women who think someone deserves to be raped for showing skin are simply jealous. Women hate other women and do t like competition so they tear eachother down
parentalrights1
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Quoting GOBryan:

toplessness is not immoral. That is a fallacy this country needs to change. Just because our society says its wrong doesnt mean its true
caito
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

What? So NC is so ass backwards in so many things, but we can go topless here? Shiiiiiiiit *throws away all shirts*

Quoting dustinsmom1:

Its legal in many states for women to go topless.

Topless Laws

Friday 19 October 2012 - 02:38:38

The green colored states are those where top freedom is in effect.
The orange colored ones have amibiguous state laws on the matter.
The red colored ones are the ones where the mere showing of the female breast in public is illegal according to state law.

Though the majority of states are top free, some cities in those states have passed (unconstitutional) ordinances that annul the state's top free statute.
The following cities are officially topless "tested":

• Asheville, NC
  • Austin, TX,
  • Boulder, CO
  • Columbus, OH
  • Eugene, OR
  • Honolulu, HI
  • Keene, NH
  • Key West, FL at Fantasy Fest
  • Madison, WI,
  • New Orleans, LA, at Mardi Gras
  • New York City
  • Portland, Or,
  • Santa Fe, NM
  • South Miami Beach, FL (on the beach)
  • Washington, DC

GOBryan
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:22 PM

You can put whatever spin on it you want. In society, it's not cconsidered decent and she could be arrested for it.  

Quoting shannonnigans:

First, she's topless, not naked, but regardless, how is the human body in its natural ostensibly God-created state immoral?

Quoting GOBryan:

I meant that those who rape don't care either ways. Being naked in public is not a moral behavior unless she's in the proper place to be naked. Society dictates that running around naked in public places not designated for that behavior and where children can be, is not moral behavior.  So yes, seriously, it's not appropriate or moral. 

I'm not against being naked, just not where it's inappropriate. 

Quoting shannonnigans:

I can't make sense of your grammar but I think you're saying she is somehow immoral. Seriously?

Quoting GOBryan:

She's not giving a good impression either. Besides, those who rape to care either ways. There's no morals there but when someone shows lack of moral, it makes them an easier target for them. That's the bottom line. 

There's a time and a place for everything. Want to be naked, go to a nude beach like I have in the past. 

Quoting Stephanie329:

And yet, she is not giving the impression that it's OK to rape her.

Quoting GOBryan:

And yet... she's topless in a place she shouldn't be.  

Quoting Stephanie329:

Actually, she's writing that she's not - right on her body.

Quoting GOBryan:

Only in America is being topless a big deal, however, and since it is.. if she's not at the beach and she's disrespecting herself and others by "going against the grain".. then so be it.. Of course, no one has a right to lay on hand on her but she's giving the impression that it's ok.. 

GOBryan
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Although I'm for topless in designated places. Just because it may NEED to change doesn't mean it will and its considered immoral in society. She can be arrested especially if a young child is present.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting GOBryan:

toplessness is not immoral. That is a fallacy this country needs to change. Just because our society says its wrong doesnt mean its true

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Spin? What spin did I put on it? Please elaborate on the spin I put on it, spare no details.

Quoting GOBryan:

You can put whatever spin on it you want. In society, it's not cconsidered decent and she could be arrested for it.  

Quoting shannonnigans:

First, she's topless, not naked, but regardless, how is the human body in its natural ostensibly God-created state immoral?

Quoting GOBryan:

I meant that those who rape don't care either ways. Being naked in public is not a moral behavior unless she's in the proper place to be naked. Society dictates that running around naked in public places not designated for that behavior and where children can be, is not moral behavior.  So yes, seriously, it's not appropriate or moral. 

Quoting shannonnigans:

I can't make sense of your grammar but I think you're saying she is somehow immoral. Seriously?

Quoting GOBryan:

She's not giving a good impression either. Besides, those who rape to care either ways. There's no morals there but when someone shows lack of moral, it makes them an easier target for them. That's the bottom line. 

There's a time and a place for everything. Want to be naked, go to a nude beach like I have in the past. 

Quoting Stephanie329:

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting Stephanie329:

Quoting GOBryan:

Only in America is being topless a big deal, however, and since it is.. if she's not at the beach and she's disrespecting herself and others by "going against the grain".. then so be it.. Of course, no one has a right to lay on hand on her but she's giving the impression that it's ok.. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM
And tell us what is immoral about a set of titties.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GOBryan
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Look. It's considered immoral based on society unless its in a place you are expected to be that way. If a child walks by, it can affect that child if those parents haven't raised them in such a manner. Mine wouldn't care and neither would I, however, It's not the norm because society doesn't want it to be a norm. It doesn't matter how God made us or what not. It is a partially naked person in a public place, therefore it makes her appear cheap and immoral like women who show their breasts for plastic beads during maradi gras.. Fun maybe but it doesn't express a good picture of them which is why people who hold specific positions as teachers, etc are ousted for the behavior. No it doesn't give anyone the right to do anything to them but it does give them the right to judge their behavior.

Quoting shannonnigans:

Spin? What spin did I put on it? Please elaborate on the spin I put on it, spare no details.

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting Stephanie329:

Quoting GOBryan:

Quoting Stephanie329:

Quoting GOBryan:

TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:37 PM

She needs to groom a little down below.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)