1- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 package taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup water
1 can sliced olives (4 oz)
1 can crescent rolls
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups crushed corn chips
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. In a large skillet brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain and return to the pan. Add the taco seasoning, water and olives. Simmer 5 minutes.
3. Separate the crescent rolls into triangles and lay them in a greased 9" pie dish, placing the points toward the center of the dish. Press the seams together to seal, forming the crust.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup of the crushed corn chips onto the crust. Spoon meat mix over the top of the corn chips, spreading evenly.
5. Stir sour cream until smooth, then spread over meat. Top with shredded cheese and the remaining 1 cup of crushed corn chips.
6. Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
Hunk of Meat Monday: Taco Bake
If you like crescent rolls, sour cream, and DORITOS - then this is the recipe for you! It's simple and it's great! The kids love it because it's covered in chips!!!!
A great friend of mine made this for me about 7 years ago and it's stuck with us ever since, thanks Amy!
1 lb. hamburger
1 pkg. taco seasoning
8 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. crescent rolls (8)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes (optional)
1 c. shredded cheese
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer...
3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
4. Here comes the Dairy!!! Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
We all know what Lasagna looks like..lol
1 lb. ground beef
29 oz can tomato sauce
8 oz pkg. lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
1. Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2. Brown the ground beef
3. Stir the tomato sauce in with the ground beef
4. Spread 1/4 of the meat sauce on the bottom of the crock-pot
5. Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce (I usually break them up so they fit better)
6. Combine the cheeses in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 of the cheeses over the noodles.
7. Repeat these layers twice
8. Top with remaining sauce
9. Cover and cook on low for 4hrs (I've started the crock-pot on high in the morning before I leave for work and then put it on warm when I leave and it's perfect when I get home)
10. Let the lasagna stand in the crock-pot with the lid off for at least 10 minutes
* Variations *
1. Add chopped onion and garlic to the ground beef in step 2
2. Use Italian sausage in place of ground beef or with ground beef
3. Add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese to the cheese mixture. Replace cottage cheese with Ricotta.
4. Add 1/2 cup additional shredded mozzarella cheese to the top of lasagna 5 minutes before serving
I most whole heartedly admit I found all these recipies on PINTREST!
on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM