Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
CarolinaGirl725
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM
We used to give them hell about "vociferous", too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Can't you just shake a tree like in the video game Animal Crosing? and bags of money fall out?

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Yeah, well our 10 year olds solution is to simply print more money!happy

Quoting talia-mom:

Many people simply believe that it isn't a revenue problem but a spending problem and that everything single thing the government spend money on needs to be cut 15% across the board.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Quoting radioheid:

This is a shining example of why our government can't work together to get jack shit done: there is a camp of ass-backwards Republicans who want to cling to their tradition of misguided oppression, and there is a camp of wannabe elitist Democrats who act like third-grade bullies swarming around the kid who misspelled "piscivorous" at the Spelling Bee.

Piss what??????

MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably!  My parents swore we had a money tree in the backyard when we asked for anything that was not for our birthdays or Christmas. 

Kids are wonderful, arent they?  I love the simplicity to his logic.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:en

Can't you just shake a tree like in the video game Animal Crosing? and bags of money fall out?

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Yeah, well our 10 year olds solution is to simply print more money!happy

Quoting talia-mom:

Many people simply believe that it isn't a revenue problem but a spending problem and that everything single thing the government spend money on needs to be cut 15% across the board.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

MsDenuninani
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting radioheid:

This is a shining example of why our government can't work together to get jack shit done: there is a camp of ass-backwards Republicans who want to cling to their tradition of misguided oppression, and there is a camp of wannabe elitist Democrats who act like third-grade bullies swarming around the kid who misspelled "piscivorous" at the Spelling Bee.

Excellent point.  It almost makes me feel guilty for liking all of these pics/posts.

Almost.

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol!

Quoting MsDenuninani:

Quoting radioheid:

Excellent point.  It almost makes me feel guilty for liking all of these pics/posts.

Almost.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this

SWasson
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Obviously!

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll play!

What is an oxymoron?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

That is exactly how it feels sometimes.

Quoting Stephanie329:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)