Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Replies (41-50):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Oh that face

Quoting Stephanie329:

Pinned Image

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Poods is always posting things like this

I don't see an issue both sides can have fun with memes

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

unfortunately, as much as i love this group, republicans are the minority here. most of the members are democrat. 

but im glad to see another rep :) 

Quoting fireangel5:

Ok so let me get this straight, Republicans are stupid, rude, selfish, and generally suck . Dems are superior, wonderful, smart, and all things good. Thanks for teaching me that as I am too stupid to realize this on my own as I am Republican. I guess I just totally fail at life. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fireangel5
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Makes me want to just avoid this group. It gets tiresome. I'm in two groups that are still acceptable to bash, Republicans and Catholics. 

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

unfortunately, as much as i love this group, republicans are the minority here. most of the members are democrat. 

Quoting fireangel5:

Ok so let me get this straight, Republicans are stupid, rude, selfish, and generally suck . Dems are superior, wonderful, smart, and all things good. Thanks for teaching me that as I am too stupid to realize this on my own as I am Republican. I guess I just totally fail at life. 

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Republicans post this stuff too. It 's just supposed to be fun. Just counter it with some anti- Dem stuff. :)

Quoting fireangel5:

Makes me want to just avoid this group. It gets tiresome. I'm in two groups that are still acceptable to bash, Republicans and Catholics. 

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Quoting fireangel5:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:57 PM
I know... I think of you every time I decide to be too lazy to think of a better word lpl

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting kailu1835:

How completely ignorant.

WHy does everyone use that word IGNORANT when there are so many other synonyms that could be used? You're in a rut. Its just too easy to say :"Ignorant". Good grief.

But anyway, this is not even approproate to use in this case.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
It does have an uncanny truth to it.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting Stephanie329:

Honestly, these memes, or what ever they are called, make me cringe and I pay very little attention to them.  I do not use them nor find most of them any thing other than annoying.  Just me, however.  I am not saying you are any thing of the sort, OP. :)

But the one above................stopped me cold.  Absolutely agree with it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I was expecting: tit for tat. I'm able to get a laugh out of most political funnies.

Quoting Euphoric:

Republicans post this stuff too. It 's just supposed to be fun. Just counter it with some anti- Dem stuff. :)

Quoting fireangel5:

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Quoting fireangel5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too. I enjoy political humor on both sides. :)

Quoting Stephanie329:

That's what I was expecting: tit for tat. I'm able to get a laugh out of most political funnies.

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting fireangel5:

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Quoting fireangel5:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:31 PM
What in the world is your point? This is obviously a depression era photo of men who had jobs and lost them. Not one of them are on there ass.

Oh wait, it's the "free soup" sign that bothers you. Those welfare trash, how dare they!

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Sorry, but how are they 'the working class' 

if they are unemployed....

I am all for assistance for those who WORK AND HELP THEMSELVES as well. 

but to just give hand outs to those who sit on their asses (or worse, using drugs/etc) i dont think so. 

Quoting trippyhippy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Geez, you're really hard on yourself.

Quoting fireangel5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN