Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

"White Power" Websites

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this

Oh. My. Word. Have any of you *SEEN* the content of some of these websites? Jesus Christ! The utter bullshit and pseudo-science! (Not to mention the hatred...but we all knew we'd find hatred on such sites.) I accidentally fell upon one of these while trying to research mitochondrial DNA  haplogroup X (found in Europe, Asia and North America in low frequencies), and I was flabbergasted by the total disregard for widely accepted scientific theory. And their vicious hatred for Jews...I felt like hiding in my damn attic just reading some of this shit over the internet (no kidding).  

These morons had a full conversation going about Jews being the descendants of Neanderthals. Bad info was being posted left and right: it was claimed that "only 5% of humans possess Neanderthal DNA (WRONG! Nearly all non-Africans possess between 1 and 4% Neanderthal DNA), someone assumed that because it has been shown that some Neanderthals had red hair, red-headed Jews inherited it from them (WRONG! The genes coding for red hair in our own sub-species and that of the Neanderthals are different), I could go on all day.

Can somebody explain to me why these people hate Jews so damn much? I've never understood this. Where does this come from? Does anyone have white supremacists in their family and thus have a little insight to shine on this? I get why they hate black people, being pissed off about the Civil War and all, but I've never understood the Jew-hating.

I flirted with the idea of trolling them and pissing in their Wheaties with facts regarding the evolution, migration and genetic exchange within our species, but I doubt I'd get far before my account would be suspended. lol

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wickedfiress
by Kellie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Hate is never based on reason, only fear.

katy_kay08
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I've seen the things that come from these sites. A few women here have been known to use them to support their opinions.

As for trolling, what would be the point?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
radioheid
by Libertarian on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

People reference that shit?

As for the trolling, I know, stupid idea. It really, really pissed me off to see some of that garbage. I normally don't let stuff like that get to me, but it did.

Quoting katy_kay08:

Yes I've seen the things that come from these sites. A few women here have been known to use them to support their opinions.

As for trolling, what would be the point?

"Roger that. Over."

KTU
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

My guess would be that it comes from Hitler and his beliefs, but that's just my opinion.

I would not troll those sites. I would be too afraid that they would hunt me down. You never know who is tracking you on those kinds of sites. With hate of that magnitude, I think it is best to steer clear!

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I won't look at hate sites.

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I getthat you feel that people might fall for their BS but I wouldn't go trolling. Iwould end up mad as hell. = )

radioheid
by Libertarian on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:19 PM

To be honest, I'm blissfully ignorant of why even Hitler hated the Jews. It just doesn't make any sense.

Quoting KTU:

My guess would be that it comes from Hitler and his beliefs, but that's just my opinion.

I would not troll those sites. I would be too afraid that they would hunt me down. You never know who is tracking you on those kinds of sites. With hate of that magnitude, I think it is best to steer clear!

"Roger that. Over."

radioheid
by Libertarian on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:21 PM
3 moms liked this

I am 100% thoroughly convinced by the preponderance of evidence that these people are indeed stupid, uneducated, inbred redneck trash.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

I getthat you feel that people might fall for their BS but I wouldn't go trolling. Iwould end up mad as hell. = )

"Roger that. Over."

OneToughMami
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I have seen them. I was working on something for school and needed to go to one for some examples. I actually made a note in my footnote about how utterly disgusted I was. The professor left me a note saying "I understand but you did good research."

radioheid
by Libertarian on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I think if I was forced to continue reading that crap, I would, however, I read about 3 pages of an 8-page thread before I had to stop. Not only was the "information" posted morally wrong, it was factually wrong as well. The vehement Jew-hating was too much. They don't even consider Jews to be human---literally, this was outright said, more than once.

Quoting OneToughMami:

I have seen them. I was working on something for school and needed to go to one for some examples. I actually made a note in my footnote about how utterly disgusted I was. The professor left me a note saying "I understand but you did good research."

"Roger that. Over."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN