Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm EDIT

Posted by   + Show Post
Thank you to all FB users who asked me to investigate this claim, so I did, and amazingly it's TRUE. Google search results confirm that the local Sandy Hook fundraising relief page was created three days BEFORE the actual tragic event took place. This is confirmed with screen shots of the search results. Prove it to yourself: http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_Google_search_results_December_11.html

EDIT:

Quote:

katy_kay08:

The United Way of Western Connecticut said it rejects conspiracy theories claiming it knew about the Dec. 14 Newtown, Conn., school shooting three days in advance and leveraged that knowledge to raise money.

“It’s preposterous,” executive vice president Isabel Almeida told The Daily Caller Tuesday, dismissing what she called a “flawed” Google search result that suggests her organization issued a statement of condolence — and launched a support fund for the victims’ families — on Dec. 11.

That fund has raised more than $6 million, the group reported Jan. 4.

“United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers,” that statement read, “to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown/Sandy Hook, Connecticut. … Newtown is home. We will stand with the community and everyone affected directly and indirectly by this tragic event as we face the days and weeks ahead.”

The statement “went out the late evening hours of the 14th, probably between the hours of 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.,” Almeida told TheDC.

Asked if the statement existed in any form prior to Dec. 14, she replied that it was “obviously impossible.”

TheDC emailed a Google spokeswoman for comment, but the company has not responded.

A public relations firm contracted by the United Way of Western Connecticut, however, forwarded an email to The Daily Caller from an engineer at Google.

“This is a technical glitch on our end,” the engineer wrote. “[T]he date Google’s search engine first ‘saw’ the page was 12/14/2012 at 6:58pm. (We’re looking into a fix, but it may take some weeks.)”

Meanwhile, another Google search result is adding fuel to the fire. It shows a San Jose, Calif. woman’s private effort to raise money for the Newtown victims’ families. Google’s search result shows that Desaree Juarez’s fundraising page was created Dec. 13, one day before the shooting.

KNTV, the NBC television affiliate in San Francisco took note of it on Dec. 19; but the page, hosted on the “Go Fund Me” website, no longer exists. Google’s servers still have a record of it.

One YouTube user wrapped up both Google glitches into a presentation accusing news outlets, public safety officials and the parents of Newtown victims of a mass conspiracy.

“This thing was all made up. The entire media made it up. They’re all in cahoots. The media, the police, FEMA, the parents — every damn body — they’re all in it. And you know why they’re in it? The money. That’s not the only reason, because they like to do satanic freak-out crap, okay? But the money is one element for sure.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/08/united-way-no-we-didnt-know-about-dec-14-sandy-hook-shooting-in-advance/#ixzz2HgSiadNU

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1. I don't think it's a glitch but someone could easily hack it and change it.

2. Governments have done much worse and it sadly wouldn't surprise me.

3. This is what I think. I think it was a fundraiser for the school originally and then the massacre happened so they changed what the funds are going towards.

Quoting talia-mom:

1) It could be a glitch

2) To actually think the goverment would schedule a massacre of children at an insignificant elementary in order to take guns is just brain dead

3) Perhaps the original page was written on on the 11th to fundraise for something else and updated after the murders.

Quoting masonmomma:

Why?

Quoting talia-mom:

How incredibly stupid

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriAnne2606
My Jamberry Nails - go to http://TexasTerri.Jamberrynails.net to find out more!
Yesterday at 10:15 AM
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Could be a time zone thing.  6:58pm on the West Coast is 9:58pm on the East Coast.  Unless I have that backwards like I usually do. Point is we have 4 time zones in the Continental US and without knowing exactly what time zone each person was in, you cannot base your argument on that.

Quoting futureshock:

“This is a technical glitch on our end,” the engineer wrote. “[T]he date Google’s search engine first ‘saw’ the page was 12/14/2012 at 6:58pm. (We’re looking into a fix, but it may take some weeks.)”

This is still earlier than it should be:

The statement “went out the late evening hours of the 14th, probably between the hours of 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.,” Almeida told TheDC.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I am positive that's what it was. Most United Way's partner with all the local schools because you get more funding for stuff when you collaborate, plus, school readiness is one of the focus areas on thier national agenda.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

1. I don't think it's a glitch but someone could easily hack it and change it.

2. Governments have done much worse and it sadly wouldn't surprise me.

3. This is what I think. I think it was a fundraiser for the school originally and then the massacre happened so they changed what the funds are going towards.

Quoting talia-mom:

1) It could be a glitch

2) To actually think the goverment would schedule a massacre of children at an insignificant elementary in order to take guns is just brain dead

3) Perhaps the original page was written on on the 11th to fundraise for something else and updated after the murders.

Quoting masonmomma:

Why?

Quoting talia-mom:

How incredibly stupid

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM

What would that show up first? Google usually returns my results with the newest link on top.

Paperfishies
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't believe there is any conspiracy going on BUT our government murders innocent children everyday.

Quoting talia-mom:

1) It could be a glitch

Quoting masonmomma:

Why?

Quoting talia-mom:

How incredibly stupid

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KTU
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I was always under the impression that is was the most viewed (recently) that showed up first or whoever pays google the most money to be the top search result.

Quoting UpSheRises:

What would that show up first? Google usually returns my results with the newest link on top.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM

The think the paid ads are the ones at the top but they are highlighted in a box thingy.
Most viewed could be right. It makes sense to me that the most viewed could also be the most recent?

Either way, i don't think Sandy Hook was and inside job.

Quoting KTU:

I was always under the impression that is was the most viewed (recently) that showed up first or whoever pays google the most money to be the top search result.

Quoting UpSheRises:

KTU
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I don't think it was either. And the truth is, regardless of whether it was or not, we (the public) are not on the "need-to-know" list. So we will never know. It will only be speculation and plant more seeds of hate towards our government officials.

Quoting UpSheRises:

The think the paid ads are the ones at the top but they are highlighted in a box thingy.
Most viewed could be right. It makes sense to me that the most viewed could also be the most recent?

Either way, i don't think Sandy Hook was and inside job.

Quoting KTU:

Quoting UpSheRises:

jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM
6 moms liked this

All this means is that a page was created on December 11.  It doesn't tell us what the original purpose for the page was.

Seriously.  If NaturalNews told me the sky was blue, I'd have to look up and check first.

MandaRose83
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I guess I choose not to live my life in fear that the govt is out to get me. Really if the govt wanted a takeover it wouldn't be that hard and they would have already done it by now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)