Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Replies (41-44):
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:45 PM

She said it wasn't beneficial. I gave her a scientific response to how it is from biological standpoint. 

Love is great. But that doesn't seem to be her motivation. She's trying (and failing) to be scientific about this so I'm responding in kind. 

Quoting Momniscient:

You forgot the benefits that love, plain and simple, offer to society.:)

Quoting mehamil1:

I don't have my son in sports for one of those reasons. He's nine and has no business playing with 12 year olds. 

My assertion is supported by Anthropology. One theory rolling around the halls of academia is that homosexuality is an adaption to a population that is too large for the surrounding environment to support. Scientists notice that homosexual animals (mainly mammals) tend to creep up when their numbers are getting larger and are have a detrimental effect on the surrounding environment. There was an article written a while ago by a biologist who noticed a higher incidence of homosexuality among the deer and elk populations in yellowstone National Park. The destruction of predators like the grey wolf led to their explosion in population. They then stripped the park of all things green. The grey wolves were introduced back into Yellow Stone and the incidence of observed homosexuality among deer and elk has decreased. That's natures way of saying knock it off with having the babies. 

We humans, very much animals in the general sense, are now at 7 billion on this planet. I would say the rise in homosexual humans has a huge part in the fact that our population is far too high. That is how it's beneficial. However, modern medicine has rendered this adaptation to over population void since gay people can artificially inseminate and use surrogates now. 

As for you people, with your views facing bigotry, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!! Pointing out the fact that you guys are being tools and calling you on it is not bigotry. Nice try though. 

Quoting TranquilMind:

No, I really don't dislike anyone, but I must confess that I got pretty angry at a violent jerk hockey coach yesterday, who was encouraging his larger, older kids to batter our boys.  Quirk of the game that kids of this age group play each other, when some look like little boys, and some are over 6 feet tall and shaving.

At any rate, your assertion is not logical nor supported in any way, that said behavior is "beneficial". 

And you are SO right...those with my views are facing bigotry big time....for the moment.  It ain't over 'til it's over, as they say.  

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Yes. I saw that.
The fail is strong.

An alt?

Quoting mehamil1:

She said it wasn't beneficial. I gave her a scientific response to how it is from biological standpoint. 

Love is great. But that doesn't seem to be her motivation. She's trying (and failing) to be scientific about this so I'm responding in kind. 

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting mehamil1:

I don't have my son in sports for one of those reasons. He's nine and has no business playing with 12 year olds. 

My assertion is supported by Anthropology. One theory rolling around the halls of academia is that homosexuality is an adaption to a population that is too large for the surrounding environment to support. Scientists notice that homosexual animals (mainly mammals) tend to creep up when their numbers are getting larger and are have a detrimental effect on the surrounding environment. There was an article written a while ago by a biologist who noticed a higher incidence of homosexuality among the deer and elk populations in yellowstone National Park. The destruction of predators like the grey wolf led to their explosion in population. They then stripped the park of all things green. The grey wolves were introduced back into Yellow Stone and the incidence of observed homosexuality among deer and elk has decreased. That's natures way of saying knock it off with having the babies. 

We humans, very much animals in the general sense, are now at 7 billion on this planet. I would say the rise in homosexual humans has a huge part in the fact that our population is far too high. That is how it's beneficial. However, modern medicine has rendered this adaptation to over population void since gay people can artificially inseminate and use surrogates now. 

As for you people, with your views facing bigotry, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!! Pointing out the fact that you guys are being tools and calling you on it is not bigotry. Nice try though. 

Quoting TranquilMind:

No, I really don't dislike anyone, but I must confess that I got pretty angry at a violent jerk hockey coach yesterday, who was encouraging his larger, older kids to batter our boys.  Quirk of the game that kids of this age group play each other, when some look like little boys, and some are over 6 feet tall and shaving.

At any rate, your assertion is not logical nor supported in any way, that said behavior is "beneficial". 

And you are SO right...those with my views are facing bigotry big time....for the moment.  It ain't over 'til it's over, as they say.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I don't think so. The profile has been around for over a year and she's posted in other places as well. Could just be a bigot more well versed than others. 

Quoting Momniscient:

Yes. I saw that.
The fail is strong.
An alt?

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting TranquilMind:

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Gotcha.

Quoting mehamil1:

I don't think so. The profile has been around for over a year and she's posted in other places as well. Could just be a bigot more well versed than others. 

Quoting Momniscient:

Yes. I saw that.

The fail is strong.

An alt?

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting mehamil1:

Quoting TranquilMind:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN