Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who would you invite for dinner? *fluff*

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 63 Replies
Someday, when cafemom incorporates holograms, I would love to have a bunch of you over for coffee and conversation. Who would you invite from this group? ( my answer will be in the replies)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stringtheory
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this
I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!
stringtheory
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes, I forgot hellokitty, bookwormy, tcgirl, survivor, and stacymom... Seeing some long, good debates in this group :)
OneToughMami
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY! lol

I would invite pretty much the smae people...and Carpy, she has fireworks lol...on and Candle because you know...she can make stuff all fancy with candles lol

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

hmmm..pj,poods, glitz, VVV, Mami, stacymom... a few more.. brain fart

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

(A few of you I'd like to see in a bathing suit.  ;))

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting stringtheory:

I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!

I'm afraid some of those would gang up and try to put a muzzle on the poodle.  ;)

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

I like this list and your other one, but I like most people in the forums and would be happy to meet and have dinner and debate.  :-)

ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say everyone but I don't think my neighbors would like all the craziness that would be going on! lol

stringtheory
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Lol, yay Seattle-ites! And bathing suits :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

Lol, yay Seattle-ites! And bathing suits :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I figured that would perk up your ears.  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN