Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who would you invite for dinner? *fluff*

Posted by   + Show Post
Someday, when cafemom incorporates holograms, I would love to have a bunch of you over for coffee and conversation. Who would you invite from this group? ( my answer will be in the replies)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
stringtheory
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Haha, Roma didn't take the bait to play favorites;) I agree with you, though, I enjoy most of the ladies in this group.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting stringtheory:

I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:

Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!

I like this list and your other one, but I like most people in the forums and would be happy to meet and have dinner and debate.  :-)

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

Haha, Roma didn't take the bait to play favorites;) I agree with you, though, I enjoy most of the ladies in this group.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting stringtheory:

I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:

Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!

I like this list and your other one, but I like most people in the forums and would be happy to meet and have dinner and debate.  :-)

I am so not good at it!

Contrary to my reputation I'm really nice.  LOL

OneToughMami
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting stringtheory:

I'm afraid some of those would gang up and try to put a muzzle on the poodle.  ;)

No no...I make good cupcakes this will all work out just not for the hips and thighs and such lol

andiemomo3
by Andie on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Pretty much these answers.  I like most women in this forum also.  It keeps things interesting.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting stringtheory:

stormcris
by Christy on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Whoever wants to come

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM
5 moms liked this

Candlegal, upsherises, peanut, poodles, muslimahpj, stringtheory = ), romalove, fromatoz, survivor, stephanie, radioheid, krystizzle, joshrachelsmama, onetoughmami, stormcris, futureshock, mommajen, swetakins, ashellbell, TC, seikrei, bieg, adriannehill, woodbabe, linda clement, momniscient, andiemom, clairwill, euphoric, lga, radarma, purple ducky, punky, annabl, ohgirlinca, jlo, ihartu, rfurlongg, stacymomof2, purduemom, pattimomof3boys, NWP, Clairwill, JonJon, CafeRobin, smalltowngal, debmomto2girls, eemagray, naturewoman, talia-mom, sisteract

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Hhmmm, Clair, Roma, VVV, JonJon, Dar, momniscient, tugboat, iga, Linda, jcalli, shannonigans, erimar, atoz, seikrei, jlo, Stacy, sweets, poods, punky, annabl, Friday, pj, nwp, Purdue, I'm missing like a thousand.
romalove
by Roma on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Quoting ashellbell:

Hhmmm, Clair, Roma, VVV, JonJon, Dar, momniscient, tugboat, iga, Linda, jcalli, shannonigans, erimar, atoz, seikrei, jlo, Stacy, sweets, poods, punky, annabl, Friday, pj, nwp, Purdue, I'm missing like a thousand.

How you doing ash?  Haven't seen you in a bit.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

(A few of you I'd like to see in a bathing suit.  ;))

armyvet06
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Probably no one because i dont know anyone in this group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN