Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who would you invite for dinner? *fluff*

Posted by   + Show Post
Someday, when cafemom incorporates holograms, I would love to have a bunch of you over for coffee and conversation. Who would you invite from this group? ( my answer will be in the replies)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting stringtheory:

I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!

I'm afraid some of those would gang up and try to put a muzzle on the poodle.  ;)

Maybe the cone of shame?

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Too many to list. LOL I like your lists OP. 

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll add a third for Clair!

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Candlegal, upsherises, peanut, poodles, muslimahpj, stringtheory = ), romalove, fromatoz, survivor, stephanie, radioheid, krystizzle, joshrachelsmama, onetoughmami, stormcris, futureshock, mommajen, swetakins, ashellbell, TC, seikrei, bieg, adriannehill, woodbabe, linda clement, momniscient, andiemom, clairwill, euphoric, lga, radarma, purple ducky, punky, annabl, ohgirlinca, jlo, ihartu, rfurlongg, stacymomof2, purduemom, pattimomof3boys, NWP, Clairwill, JonJon, CafeRobin, smalltowngal, debmomto2girls, eemagray, naturewoman, talia-mom, sisteract

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Gosh. Too many to list. I hate leaving people out. I also haven't been in this forum for a bit... so I KNOW I'll forget someone!

My gals! You know whom I love.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Been super busy. The girl child has started her period and gone all tween on me. **sobs**

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Hhmmm, Clair, Roma, VVV, JonJon, Dar, momniscient, tugboat, iga, Linda, jcalli, shannonigans, erimar, atoz, seikrei, jlo, Stacy, sweets, poods, punky, annabl, Friday, pj, nwp, Purdue, I'm missing like a thousand.

How you doing ash?  Haven't seen you in a bit.

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:57 AM
most of you know who you are!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
It's be easier to list who I wouldn't invite to dinner but I won't do that...

LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by Roma on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:58 AM
You'll enjoy her again...eventually ...lol

Quoting ashellbell:

Been super busy. The girl child has started her period and gone all tween on me. **sobs**

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Hhmmm, Clair, Roma, VVV, JonJon, Dar, momniscient, tugboat, iga, Linda, jcalli, shannonigans, erimar, atoz, seikrei, jlo, Stacy, sweets, poods, punky, annabl, Friday, pj, nwp, Purdue, I'm missing like a thousand.

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:00 AM
She cries about everything. We had to buy a bra and it made her cry. Apparently, I'm embarrassing. What did I do to deserve this!!!???

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN