Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who would you invite for dinner? *fluff*

Posted by   + Show Post
Someday, when cafemom incorporates holograms, I would love to have a bunch of you over for coffee and conversation. Who would you invite from this group? ( my answer will be in the replies)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
romalove
by Roma on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:01 AM
LOL I promise it will get better. You will learn how to be less embarrassing.

Quoting ashellbell:

She cries about everything. We had to buy a bra and it made her cry. Apparently, I'm embarrassing. What did I do to deserve this!!!???

Quoting romalove:

You'll enjoy her again...eventually ...lol

Quoting ashellbell:

Been super busy. The girl child has started her period and gone all tween on me. **sobs**

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Hhmmm, Clair, Roma, VVV, JonJon, Dar, momniscient, tugboat, iga, Linda, jcalli, shannonigans, erimar, atoz, seikrei, jlo, Stacy, sweets, poods, punky, annabl, Friday, pj, nwp, Purdue, I'm missing like a thousand.

How you doing ash?  Haven't seen you in a bit.

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope so. I might start drinking more wine.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

She cries about everything. We had to buy a bra and it made her cry. Apparently, I'm embarrassing. What did I do to deserve this!!!???

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Been super busy. The girl child has started her period and gone all tween on me. **sobs**

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Hhmmm, Clair, Roma, VVV, JonJon, Dar, momniscient, tugboat, iga, Linda, jcalli, shannonigans, erimar, atoz, seikrei, jlo, Stacy, sweets, poods, punky, annabl, Friday, pj, nwp, Purdue, I'm missing like a thousand.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:05 AM

LOL. It gets waaaayyyyyy worse before it will get better. :p

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Ohhhhh, that could be fun. LOL

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

It's be easier to list who I wouldn't invite to dinner but I won't do that...

LOL!

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:08 AM
I just want to apologize to my mother. I never knew how bad girls can be to deal with. There are days I seriously want to bang my head in to the wall. If it gets worse, I won't make it out alive.

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:08 AM
2 moms liked this

It would be easier to make a list of those I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire!!!! LOL All my ladies know who they are!!! ;)

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

How old is she?

When my 17 yr old was 13, I used to tell her daily that she may not make it to see 14. It was horrible. 

Hugs. It's better, but, there are still days I want to wring her neck. The best part is, my other girl is about to turn 8, so I have to look forward to it all over again. 

Now Im depressed. *sigh*

Quoting ashellbell:

I just want to apologize to my mother. I never knew how bad girls can be to deal with. There are days I seriously want to bang my head in to the wall. If it gets worse, I won't make it out alive.

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:13 AM
She'll be 12 on the 23rd. I didn't start my period until I was 15! I was just as shocked as she was. And, of course, she started it at school so it was just that much more horrifying for her. I'm now thanking myself for stopping at one, I couldn't handle this twice. I'm so sorry.

Quoting muslimahpj:

How old is she?

When my 17 yr old was 13, I used to tell her daily that she may not make it to see 14. It was horrible. 

Hugs. It's better, but, there are still days I want to wring her neck. The best part is, my other girl is about to turn 8, so I have to look forward to it all over again. 

Now Im depressed. *sigh*

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Aww. How awful for her. 

Geez, I was 11 I think. I know I was in 5th grade when I started. 

Thanks. When I am finally senile in a couple of years, you all will know why. My girls drove me over the edge. 

Quoting ashellbell:

She'll be 12 on the 23rd. I didn't start my period until I was 15! I was just as shocked as she was. And, of course, she started it at school so it was just that much more horrifying for her. I'm now thanking myself for stopping at one, I couldn't handle this twice. I'm so sorry.

Quoting muslimahpj:

How old is she?

Now Im depressed. *sigh*

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll be right there with you.

Quoting muslimahpj:

Aww. How awful for her. 

Geez, I was 11 I think. I know I was in 5th grade when I started. 

Thanks. When I am finally senile in a couple of years, you all will know why. My girls drove me over the edge. 

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting muslimahpj:

How old is she?

Now Im depressed. *sigh*

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN