Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who would you invite for dinner? *fluff*

Posted by   + Show Post
Someday, when cafemom incorporates holograms, I would love to have a bunch of you over for coffee and conversation. Who would you invite from this group? ( my answer will be in the replies)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

(A few of you I'd like to see in a bathing suit.  ;))

Yup....I want to see you in your burkini and I'd like you to make one for me to wear as well.  I ain't gonna be looked at!  ;)

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting stringtheory:

I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!

I'm afraid some of those would gang up and try to put a muzzle on the poodle.  ;)

Maybe the cone of shame?

Hangs head.  SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ashellbell:

She cries about everything. We had to buy a bra and it made her cry. Apparently, I'm embarrassing. What did I do to deserve this!!!???

Quoting romalove:

You'll enjoy her again...eventually ...lol

Quoting ashellbell:

Been super busy. The girl child has started her period and gone all tween on me. **sobs**

Quoting romalove:

Quoting ashellbell:

Hhmmm, Clair, Roma, VVV, JonJon, Dar, momniscient, tugboat, iga, Linda, jcalli, shannonigans, erimar, atoz, seikrei, jlo, Stacy, sweets, poods, punky, annabl, Friday, pj, nwp, Purdue, I'm missing like a thousand.

How you doing ash?  Haven't seen you in a bit.

Oh mama....

And it's only just begun.  Hang onto your hat.  ;)

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Quoting glitterteaz:

It would be easier to make a list of those I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire!!!! LOL All my ladies know who they are!!! ;)

lol

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

This is a great list, add poodles and everyone else I am forgetting. 

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Candlegal, upsherises, peanut, poodles, muslimahpj, stringtheory = ), romalove, fromatoz, survivor, stephanie, radioheid, krystizzle, joshrachelsmama, onetoughmami, stormcris, futureshock, mommajen, swetakins, ashellbell, TC, seikrei, bieg, adriannehill, woodbabe, linda clement, momniscient, andiemom, clairwill, euphoric, lga, radarma, purple ducky, punky, annabl, ohgirlinca, jlo, ihartu, rfurlongg, stacymomof2, purduemom, pattimomof3boys, NWP, Clairwill, JonJon, CafeRobin, smalltowngal, debmomto2girls, eemagray, naturewoman, talia-mom, sisteract

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

Yup....I want to see you in your burkini and I'd like you to make one for me to wear as well.  I ain't gonna be looked at!  ;)

LOL. I dont think I can make a burqini. I can order us one online, though. :D

I kinda like that one.

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:35 AM

go to dog house!!!!

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I kinda like that one.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Okie

Quoting glitterteaz:

go to dog house!!!!

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I kinda like that one.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I kinda like that one.

I would seriously wear a version of it, PJ.  I don't need to cover my head and entire arm, but the long pants I'd be comfortable with and a covered back, shoulders, upper arms and chest.  I am extremly modest and have yet to swim in my own pool when guests are here to swim.  It's hard enough putting on my suit for my hubby---and it is a very modest swim suit. 

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I kinda like that one.

I would seriously wear a version of it, PJ.  I don't need to cover my head and entire arm, but the long pants I'd be comfortable with and a covered back, shoulders, upper arms and chest.  I am extremly modest and have yet to swim in my own pool when guests are here to swim.  It's hard enough putting on my suit for my hubby---and it is a very modest swim suit. 

Google search modest swimwear, you could probably find something. Most of these, the hijab is detachable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)