Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

WTF is wrong with...............................

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 11 Replies
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkParadox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Well...the list is endless really...but you can sum it up with overbreeding, longer lifespans, ignorance & organized religion.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maciymommieof3
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:38 PM

yup!

Quoting PinkParadox:

Well...the list is endless really...but you can sum it up with overbreeding, longer lifespans, ignorance & organized religion.

lga1965
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Watch Family Guy and soaps. It really helps diffuse the stress and anger at realizing how prejudiced , bigoted,violent and uneducated people are nowadays.I have stopped watching the news. And I rarely look at the headlines on the Internet.

But then ....CM is also the place to read the depressing crap . They post the worst headlines. They wallow in it.. You know  some of the Groups here feature posts by some equally bigoted ,uneducated and violent Moms....its hard to believe they are MOMS.Know what I mean ?SO, I have stopped reading the gross ones.And it might even be good to take a break.....

maciymommieof3
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:48 PM

as if it's a freakin competition :(

Quoting lga1965:

Watch Family Guy and soaps. It really helps diffuse the stress and anger at realizing how prejudiced , bigoted,violent and uneducated people are nowadays.I have stopped watching the news. And I rarely look at the headlines on the Internet.

But then ....CM is also the place to read the depressing crap . They post the worst headlines. They wallow in it.. You know  some of the Groups here feature posts by some equally bigoted ,uneducated and violent Moms....its hard to believe they are MOMS.Know what I mean ?SO, I have stopped reading the gross ones.And it might even be good to take a break.....

lga1965
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Yeah! Go figure.....?

Quoting maciymommieof3:

as if it's a freakin competition :(

Quoting lga1965:

"I've long known rage was a life saver. I learned it from my mentor Rush Limbaugh, because every time you look at him you gotta ask, 'How is he still alive?'" -- Stephen Colbert
stormcris
by Christy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:59 PM

What's wrong with it as compared with?

rfurlongg
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Trauma and tragedy sell. If you search you can often positive feel good stories as well. They are just not as prominent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)