Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amber Alert in Texas... 4 month old missing

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:49 AM
  • 13 Replies

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED CHILD ABDUCTION EMERGENCY PASADENA POLICE DEPARTMENT RELAYED BY NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON TX 1236 AM CST SAT JAN 12 2013 ...AMBER ALERT... THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE PASADENA POLICE DEPARTMENT. ON JANUARY 11TH 4 MONTH OLD KAITLYN LAVOIS` GRANDMOTHER...ROBIN LAVOIS...TOOK THE CHILD FROM A CHILD CARE FACILITY IN PASADENA TEXAS WITHOUT THE PARENTS APPROVAL OR KNOWLEDGE. ROBIN AND KAITLYN LAVOIS WERE LAST SEEN IN BAYTOWN TEXAS AT APPROXIMATELY 430 PM ON THE 11TH. THE SUSPECT IS BELIEVED TO BE DRIVING A GREEN...4 DOOR... 1996 TOYOTA CAMRY. TEXAS LICENSE PLATE 7 8 4 C G H. THEIR DESTINATION IS UNKNOWN. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUSPECT...VEHICLE...OR CHILD IS ASKED TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE PASADENA POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 713-477-1221.
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:36 AM

this has been all over the news so sad I hope they find her safe

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Kaitlyn Lavois is believed to have been taken from a day care in Pasadena Friday by  her grandmother, who didnt have permission to get her.

Reepicheep.CSL
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I couldn't even imagine the betrayal and fear the family feels right now. Praying for a safe and speedy return!

reindeer-c
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:51 AM

bump

sweetangie79
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:22 AM

BUMP!

Debmomto2girls
by Debbie on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:37 AM
You know what's really weird? I googled this to see the story and two new stories said there is no clear description of the grandmother and no one has listed a picture of her that I can find.

I wonder if she was estranged from the family
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:43 AM

so the baby is with her grandmother?  Hopefully she is not mentally deranged.

How did she get the baby out of the childcare? did the childcare have her as a approved pick up person? or did she barge in and kidnap her? 

lemonskipper
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I have no trouble at all finding a picture of her....

I can't post a link for some reason, but if you go to missingkids.org you can see the picture of the grandmother...

lemonskipper
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:58 AM

The grandmother took her, and she was not supposed to be allowed to take her.

Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Ooooooohhhhhh!!!! If my mom did that (which she wouldn't) I'd kill her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured