Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An update from last night's cousin drama for those who asked. -long-

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  • 29 Replies

I don't know where to start with this post. Which is weird because I usually have everything to say. I am going to do sections so I can at least try to answer all the questions I think you might ask 

Did I really kick her out?

Yes. Yes I did. I threw her shit in my yard and  told her to get off my property before I got the dog (No. I would not have siced a dog on a person holding an infant but she thought I would). Jason (you know the guy she called a pedophile, rapist, asshole) took her to a Holiday Inn and paid for her to stay there until her husband returned on Monday.  He is such an ass like that.  I guess he was relieved to get the temptation of molesting her baby out of his head (you know since he is a pedophile and all).

Did you fight her or beat her up?

I tried. But a 6'5" dude grabbed me and told me to go upstairs before I do something that might involve the police. What an asshole!! Saving her from a beating like that. 

Where were the kids during all of this?

My 2 girls were at my grandma's house (so up the road) and her baby was in her room. This happened downstairs. So no babies were harmed

Where is her husband?

I know he should be home by Monday but I don't know exactly where he is. He was in Nevada(?) last night. I called him and told him what happened. He was pleading with us to let them stay but I said no.  -Beware tangent ahead- Not even because of this. She has been getting on my nerves since day one and this is just thr straw that broke the camel's back. She is lazy as hell. I let her stay here and she doesn't even wash dishes. She says that because she didn't eat out of it that she doesn't have to wash it.  Talking about family to 1000s of people is a no-no and I will not allow someone who can backstab the people who opened your house to them to stay with me. 

Are you going to speak to her again?

We're family which means I will see her during family gatherings. So I might have to speak to her. Maybe 20 years down the line when the internet is irrelevant and CM is shut down then I will talk to her. Right now the answer is no. I am livid. She took all the hard work that me and Jay did to fix her netbook, so she can use the site that brought me laughs, and pretty much pissed on us.  I  helped her create an account. I showed her around the site. I told her what groups I am in so she could join me and that is my repayment. Not a friend request, but  her telling the world that she thinks my SO is a vicious, baby hating pedophile. Even after he rewired her laptop so she can close it, hear it, and take it off the charger without it dying automatically FOR FREE. People pay him 100s of dollars to do that stuff and he fixed hers free of charge. I am embarassed and upset. Mostly because I feel like this will come to haunt me on this site later. My cousin knows of the bad time I had related to this site. Seems she wanted it to happen again.

What happened to her on CM?

I went to block her and it said she is no longer a member so I am guessing the CM gods deleted her account. Maybe she deleted her own account but I am giving credit to the CM gods. Let's all take a moment to thank the CM Gods for that. 

If you have any more questions then reply. I'll answer to the best of my ability. Thank you to the people who didn't fall for the facade and had my back even when you didn't know who I was. 

thank you

Edit (because I was asked): Yes the entire thing last night was real. Yes there are women out there who are that selfish and stupid. Yes there are people (like me) who reach out a helping hand only to draw back a stub. It sucks but that is the way people are.  Once again. Thanks to those who actually had my back more than my damn family member.

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

sadly, we can not pick our family.

we can only pick our noses.

sometimes we get a winner!

my point? hang in there!

AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks. 

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

sadly, we can not pick our family.

we can only pick our noses.

sometimes we get a winner!

my point? hang in there!

eema.gray
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I gave up on page eleven last between night. Sounds like things got ....... rambunctious after that. LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sidneyb
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM
What happened last nite? I missed it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Basically. I helped my cousin (who was living with me..free of charge might I add) create a CM account. Which she used to post in several groups how she hates my SO and how he is a baby hating pedophile who treats her like shit and doesn't take care of her even though he is the man of the house and shit like that. Some ladies were on her side at 1st and then they realized that she is full of crap.  I came in really late to the party actually and she probably would have gotten away with talking about him like a dog if I wasn't a nice person who wanted to be her 1st friend on CM.  So that's it. Some people asked me for updates last night.  So I am updating people.

Quoting sidneyb:

talia-mom
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I just asked on the lesbian thread.

Thanks for the update.

And good for you.   What a witch she was being.

Peanutx3
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Good for you.

sidneyb
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Omg wow i read a little of that last night. Thats crazy how could some one be like that to peogle who are helping them out

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Basically. I helped my cousin (who was living with me..free of charge might I add) create a CM account. Which she used to post in several groups how she hates my SO and how he is a baby hating pedophile who treats her like shit and doesn't take care of her even though he is the man of the house and shit like that. Some ladies were on her side at 1st and then they realized that she is full of crap.  I came in really late to the party actually and she probably would have gotten away with talking about him like a dog if I wasn't a nice person who wanted to be her 1st friend on CM.  So that's it. Some people asked me for updates last night.  So I am updating people.

Quoting sidneyb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:40 PM

That is the way she is. She is a spoiled little girl that thinks the world should revolve around her. When she doesn't get her way then people become bitches, cunts, assholes and pedophiles. Sucks for her because she is 5 years older than me but my 7 (turning 8 tomorrow) year old has more sense than her. She will not go far in life. She will be bouncing from S8 housin to S8 housing to a relatives couch for the rest of her life.  

Quoting sidneyb:

Omg wow i read a little of that last night. Thats crazy how could some one be like that to peogle who are helping them out

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Quoting sidneyb:

blues_pagan
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Damn that is shitty.  That is usally why I don't stick up for one side or the other unless there is obvious evidence pointing at someone being a douchebag.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured