Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I feel like I made the wrong decision.

Posted by   + Show Post

Yea I kicked my cousin out on Saturday but I can't help but to feel bad for her baby. He can not live life bouncing around like that.  He is 4 months old and he has lived in 4 different places. I don't know what to do. I do not want to bring his mom back to my home just so he can have a stable home although I am considering it.  I can't take him in alone (his mother won't give him up anyway). SO probably wouldn't have that and even if he did we have no time for a baby and we live far from any serious babysitters.  I feel really bad now. I realize that I just didn't put out an ungrateful woman but an innocent baby. I feel conflicted.

Help me. 

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree with AtoZ. If you let her back in, she could really cause you and your family a lot of trouble. What if she starts telling people around you that your dh is a pedophile? She could do that now, but, it would look more like she is doing it to get back at you. 

I think you and your family are better off without her in your home. Help her in other ways, if you can, but, dont invite her back in your house.

ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM

My bad, I thought you said he was your DH. Bare with me, it's getting late. lol I did read that post and was like what?? Hopefully, they can find a place soon. :/

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Me and my boyfriend are 5 years apart.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

OOOO I think I read that one! Are you and hubby like 5-6 years apart?

Quoting AliKatAK47:

She pretty much shit on my gesture to fix her busted PC and make her a CM account by talking about me like a dog on this site. Not only that but she was lazy. She didn't do anything in the house and she would let her baby cry at all hours of the night when me and my SO had to go to work and my kids had to be in school. What really pissed me off was her pedophile comment in regards to my SO. 

Quoting turtle68:

what did she do that made you kick her and a baby out?

Two women pissing in the same patch with have problems....you need to set out rules and boundaries that need to be respected.  If she cant adhere to that then goodluck hope you do well.

I dont know if I would of kicked her out....but having had family and friends live with me, Im a bit more in tune with setting boundaries and rules for us all to get along.

AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Hopefully.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

My bad, I thought you said he was your DH. Bare with me, it's getting late. lol I did read that post and was like what?? Hopefully, they can find a place soon. :/

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Me and my boyfriend are 5 years apart.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

OOOO I think I read that one! Are you and hubby like 5-6 years apart?

Quoting AliKatAK47:

She pretty much shit on my gesture to fix her busted PC and make her a CM account by talking about me like a dog on this site. Not only that but she was lazy. She didn't do anything in the house and she would let her baby cry at all hours of the night when me and my SO had to go to work and my kids had to be in school. What really pissed me off was her pedophile comment in regards to my SO. 

Quoting turtle68:

what did she do that made you kick her and a baby out?

Two women pissing in the same patch with have problems....you need to set out rules and boundaries that need to be respected.  If she cant adhere to that then goodluck hope you do well.

I dont know if I would of kicked her out....but having had family and friends live with me, Im a bit more in tune with setting boundaries and rules for us all to get along.

ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I wasn't aware that s8 would pay all of a places rent. I thought it was only for a portion of it. They should take what they can get, I mean they are living in your house...

Quoting AliKatAK47:

She has to go to a homeless shelter because a women's shelter wouldn't take her husband and she already gets section 8 but only for a little bit. They are hellbent on finding a place that s8 will pay all of it.   

There was an entire drama night on Saturday. Someone might fill you in.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Well, I don't know your story but you could help her get into low income housing. Take her to a homeless shelter or women's shelter.

rayroe2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:40 PM

What is she doing?

AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:43 PM

They give you an allotted amount of money/ Say $1000 a month. If you find a place for that amount then they will pay it all (technically). If not then you will pay the rest.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

I wasn't aware that s8 would pay all of a places rent. I thought it was only for a portion of it. They should take what they can get, I mean they are living in your house...

Quoting AliKatAK47:

She has to go to a homeless shelter because a women's shelter wouldn't take her husband and she already gets section 8 but only for a little bit. They are hellbent on finding a place that s8 will pay all of it.   

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Well, I don't know your story but you could help her get into low income housing. Take her to a homeless shelter or women's shelter.

AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I would assume she is sleeping at the Holiday Inn my SO put her in. I don't know.

Quoting rayroe2:

What is she doing?

wickedfiress
by Kellie on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:47 PM
4 moms liked this

You are going to have to just be sad about. DO NOT let her back into your home. If they can not provide a stable environment for the child, report her to CPS, and file for custody. 

ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I learn new things everyday!

Quoting AliKatAK47:

They give you an allotted amount of money/ Say $1000 a month. If you find a place for that amount then they will pay it all (technically). If not then you will pay the rest.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

AliKatAK47
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM

I know. I learned that from her.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

I learn new things everyday!

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN