Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like I made the wrong decision.

Posted by   + Show Post

Yea I kicked my cousin out on Saturday but I can't help but to feel bad for her baby. He can not live life bouncing around like that.  He is 4 months old and he has lived in 4 different places. I don't know what to do. I do not want to bring his mom back to my home just so he can have a stable home although I am considering it.  I can't take him in alone (his mother won't give him up anyway). SO probably wouldn't have that and even if he did we have no time for a baby and we live far from any serious babysitters.  I feel really bad now. I realize that I just didn't put out an ungrateful woman but an innocent baby. I feel conflicted.

Help me. 

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Replies (41-41):
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Since the baby annoys you with his crying, to the point of telling his mother to shut him up, being gone is probably the best thing.

I read a lot of the other thread before it was removed. IMO the OP wasn't annoyed so much with the crying infant as much as she was with the mother who felt a 4 month old should cry it out. I'm not making excuses I'm just lending my thoughts on the situation.

I'm not sure what thread you are talking about but the one I saw posted starts off with her saying that she doesn't like the baby, he annoys her, annoys the kids, etc. I get that a baby crying all the time can get to you but he is a baby and saying you don't like him because he cries is just mean. Screaming at his mother to shut that baby up is gross and does nothing because you can't just shut a baby up.

Like I said, it's probably best that she isn't there anymore since the OP clearly stated that she isn't a baby person and screaming and fighting  will only stress the poor baby out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured