Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

hmmm? what do you think?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
  • 14 Replies

watch this video. it is 30 minutes long, and about the connecticut shooting, this guy thinks it was not real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:20 PM

He's reaching so far he's almost in outer space, and thats only in the first 3 min.

I think, if he's go that much time on his hands he should volunteer or get a second job so time time and energy can by put to productive use.

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I think if we had that handy gadget that  men in black carry, what is it?  A neuro neutralizer.  If there was one of those then perhaps a conspiracy like that could take place but humans are known for letting the cat out of the bag and someone somewhere would be spilling those beans everywhere, or at least some where.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Lots of conspiracy theories have been proven true...who knows? I don't buy it, but stranger things have happened!

rfurlongg
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:12 PM
He sounds mentally ill to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Woodbabe:

Lots of conspiracy theories have been proven true...who knows? I don't buy it, but stranger things have happened!

This would require the cooperation of  thousands to pull off.  I dunno.  I can believe in a few theories That is true but this seems like there are just too many people invoved.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting rfurlongg:

Did you watch the video?  I did.  If the evidence he is showing is real there are some issues with it. 

I still do not believe that an event of this magnitude could be faked

rfurlongg
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting rfurlongg:

Did you watch the video?  I did.  If the evidence he is showing is real there are some issues with it. 

I am an occam's razor kind of person. Initially had only watched the first several min but after your comment I went back watched the whole thing. Every "evidence" he presents has a potential simple explanation. The video is rather paranoid, and I simply do not buy it. 

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Quoting rfurlongg:

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting rfurlongg:

I am an occam's razor kind of person. Initially had only watched the first several min but after your comment I went back watched the whole thing. Every "evidence" he presents has a potential simple explanation. The video is rather paranoid, and I simply do not buy it. 

The video is paranoid, I agree and Infowars is right in there too. 

katy_kay08
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I don't buy into conspiracy theories and do my best to distance myself from the crazies that do.  

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

This guy is ridiculous and also pretty vulgar for ignoring the pain of the families with his ridiculous conspiracy theory.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)