Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

most romantic thing you've received on Valentines day?

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
lga1965
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this

When I was first dating my DH, he took me out to dinner, gave me red roses and a bottle of perfume he knew I liked ( Miss Dior)

But the best gift was my daughter ! She was born on Valentine's Day after only 3 hours of labor! Yay!

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I think its a personal qwirk. Holding hands in public is embarassing to me. I'm pretty private about that kind of stuff.

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting UpSheRises:

I don't know what romance is. The things people call romantic seem really corny and embarassing to me.

Lol, it mst be pretty bad to be embarrassing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM
3 moms liked this

Last year's Valentine's day. With me, you can never go wrong with frogs.

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

a rose that will never die :)

Peanutx3
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM
2 moms liked this

We didn't celebrate Valentines Day.  Our anniversary was on February 10th so we celebrated our wedding.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Ahh got ya. I had more erotic images in my head.

Quoting UpSheRises:

I think its a personal qwirk. Holding hands in public is embarassing to me. I'm pretty private about that kind of stuff.

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting UpSheRises:

I don't know what romance is. The things people call romantic seem really corny and embarassing to me.

Lol, it mst be pretty bad to be embarrassing.

Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM

My sister had two friends that were born on Valentines day. They both have heart shaped birth marks.

Quoting lga1965:

When I was first dating my DH, he took me out to dinner, gave me red roses and a bottle of perfume he knew I liked ( Miss Dior)

But the best gift was my daughter ! She was born on Valentine's Day after only 3 hours of labor! Yay!

lga1965
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:14 PM

wow, that is amazing!

Quoting Euphoric:

My sister had two friends that were born on Valentibes day. They both have heart shaped birth marks.

Quoting lga1965:

wickedfiress
by Kellie on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Me too, along with wondering if the person knew me at all to think I would enjoy that sort of thing.

Quoting LindaClement:

Yeah... I have to admit that an awful lot of it would just make me laugh out loud...

Quoting UpSheRises:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM
We don't 'do' valentines day. The kids give out valentines at school, but that's the extent of it for us. I prefer the 'just because' gifts/surprises, not the coerced 'its valentines day' gifts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured