Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

most romantic thing you've received on Valentines day?

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Replies (51-54):
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Thanks. I love it. I know most people would never see this as "romantic", but my husband knew how uncomfortable I was with the glock because of the kickback and my right wrist is weak. He wanted me to have a handgun to protect our family while he is away during the week. This was the perfect one for me.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Nice wood grain and laminant.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

My Lady Smith :)

lga1965
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Maybe those of us who are older seem to appreciate traditions and most of us feel that Valentine's Day and flowers , gifts are traditional and NOT forced at all. The rest of the year can be just as romantic, for sure, but when Feb 14th arrives, it usually inspires people around here, anyway.

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Our first Valentine's Day when we were dating, he bought me a red electric wok that I really wanted...I loved it!

On the first one after we were married a year, he bought me a simple gold wedding band. Considering that we couldn't afford a ring when we got married, the emotions were intense! :)

lga1965
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:13 PM

That is so sweet!

Quoting NWP:

I got a little wooden and a toy shovel. The chest was filled with sand and had an X on the top. I dug into the sand with the shovel and found two tickets to Sandals resort in Jamaica. It was the same year as our 5 year anniversary, so that was the dates on the tickets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)